Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

didn't watch don't know don't care but fuck Argentina and Pessi tbh

France Team Is playing for niggers not france

Nigger France did not even put up a fight.

Messi won a World Cup, and Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t.

Penalty for Nigger France!

Nigger France had better not miss this penalty.

imagine they equalize now

Martinez got a hand to it, but Niggerbappe still scored.

JFL, GO FRANCE

Niggerbappe tied it…

Ultra script
Still nigger france gonna lose

Fixed and scripted jfl

Di Maria should not have been taken off, obviously, Argentina had bigger problems than a tired forward.

France will win

another penalty?

JFL france doing what they do best: diving.

ref trying to make Argentina win jfl

This World Cup man.

If this game goes to penalties, Messi deserves to lose. Argentina had it.

The Argentina keeper is shit

Mbappe is only 24? Looks 30+ jfl

France didn't play spectacularly well against England or Morocco but still won fairly comfortably. So I guess I'll call it for them, though I want to see Messi lift the cup tbh.
Naah. Ethnics are good as long they are directed by white cock.

I wasn't expecting France to tie. But I'm happy about it, I hope it goes to penalties, I love penalties and this match is being excellent. Two atk>def teams playing is always the best type of football match.

I wasn't expecting France to tie. But I'm happy about it, I hope it goes to penalties, I love penalties and this match is being excellent.
Damn really hope so gonna be so intense

I'm genuinely afraid, please Messi do something

Damn this shit is crazy. I have $600 bet on Argentina.
Damn, I would have just bought half an Ethereum coin with that money. If a draw doesn’t pay you - you’re fucked.

Im so tired seeing france putting fucking niggers in game literal 1 white guy left this is so insane beyond level

Im so tired seeing france putting fucking niggers in game literal 1 white guy left this is so insane beyond level
france loves niggers

Damn, I would have just bought half an Ethereum coin with that money. If a draw doesn’t pay you - you’re fucked.
There is no draw it's currently extra time and if still draw it goes into penalties

I prefer Argentina but feeling that France will win

Nigger France

I wonder how white people in France must feel watching this team, with players who look like they are straight from the Congo.

messi blocked by that Negro

Another stormfrontcel who can’t handle JBB.

They are french and French people are PROUD of them.

Let’s go France