Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel World Cup - I got zero amusement from games

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
This used to be some healthy distraction, but if not for the strange results of this world cup, I can see no joy on this anymore. No series work. I don't wanna watch all this bullshit I wanna be in a resort with Stacy, that's what I want. I will never achieve this, cause I'm a sub4 Manlet fuck the world cup

Sports are at their core just a normie cope, they try to see which genetically gifted player is the best and shit talk on each other based on how much they worship these niggers. It's pathetically hilarious, matches in football are also long, tedious and unpredictable which only adds to the problem. Can't have shit when teams job all the time and you can't know the results in advance. For some it's good but for me it isn't.

I couldn't care less about it

Team Sports are boring to play and watch. They are perfect to sell among masses.
1v1 sports are more engaging and physically taxing.

Will be over soon anyways

It’s only fun with friends. If you’re watching sports in a dark room by yourself, it’s a pointless cope

I see what you mean. I used to really like it back when I was a kid, but eventually I lost interest in it completely

Last edited:
Ok GrAYcel
This used to be some healthy distraction, but if not for the strange results of this world cup, I can see no joy on this anymore. No series work. I don't wanna watch all this bullshit I wanna be in a resort with Stacy, that's what I want. I will never achieve this, cause I'm a sub4 Manlet fuck the world cup