Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel World Cup is a week away!!!! Anyone else excited!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
My dream is to be able to attend a game one day. So at least there is that to work for :feelsautistic:.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Can't fucking wait

I love soccer. ;)

It falls in nicely between Roland Garros and Wimbledon, so I have lots of shit to watch while rotting.

Incel
Follows Sports

Why though???????

What do you get out of watching a bunch of chad-lites run around a grass field making millions doing it, its like watching yourself get lifemogged

pro sports are for cucks
This, its a cope, you get to tell yourself "we won" when the team you support wins so you feel like you're a part of something bigger and a "real man" for liking sports but its a cope, you're still just some depressed sexually starved man watching other men live out these amazing lives and your viewership helps fund that lifestyle, every thrust of his dick into stacey is thanks to you.

You are literally cucking yourself if you aren't also getting laid as a result of being a sports fan.

I hope north korea wins and all the other rich faggot athletes die

My whole country will root for these genetically superior German men.

I won't watch it tbh

Incel
Follows Sports

Why though???????

What do you get out of watching a bunch of chad-lites run around a grass field making millions doing it, its like watching yourself get lifemogged

This, its a cope, you get to tell yourself "we won" when the team you support wins so you feel like you're a part of something bigger and a "real man" for liking sports but its a cope, you're still just some depressed sexually starved man watching other men live out these amazing lives and your viewership helps fund that lifestyle, every thrust of his dick into stacey is thanks to you.

You are literally cucking yourself if you aren't also getting laid as a result of being a sports fan.
If you view it that way than there is no point in doing anything with your life. By just working you give benefit to normies and chads.

I don't normally follow sports but I do enjoy watching the World Cup and a few matches from my national teams and favorite team. Its good entertainment.

I hope north korea wins and all the other rich faggot athletes die
cope North Korea isn't in it lol

Semifinals will be: Brazil x Poortugal and Spain x Germany.

Finals will be: Brazil x Germany.

Germany beats Brazil again and wins (but not 7x1 again, lol).

Let it be registered.

If you view it that way than there is no point in doing anything with your life. By just working you give benefit to normies and chads.

Disingenuous and completely fallacious, when I work I generate income FOR MYSELF, do I get taxed yes, will some roast benefit by proxy, yes, but the benefit is minute in comparison to the benefit I yield for myself. I can use that income to pay for sex (which I have done before).

How many of you sports fan incels has used your sports fandom to get laid?.................................. exactly, there is no benefit to you at all, its 100% cope, and 100% benefits normies and normie culture. Being a worker MEANS INCOME, being a sports fan MEANS EXPENDITURE. Buying t shirts with your teams logo or flag, paying for live games, and the most cucked example, buying and wearing the jersey of your favorite chad/chadlite JFL.

If every man on the planet stops working every man goes broke, if every man on the planet stops patronizing sports ONLY SPORTS CHADS GO BROKE AND ALL THE COMPANIES FUNDING CHAD WORSHIP (WHICH IS LITERALLY ALL THAT SPORTS ARE).

Being an incel and a sports fan is the most ironic shit ever, its like - "man I hate this culture that worships chads and staceys and makes it hard for me to get laid, how about I funnel my time and money into a hobby that literally perpetuates this culture of chad and stacey worship"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS

I don't normally follow sports but I do enjoy watching the World Cup and a few matches from my national teams and favorite team. Its good entertainment.

The magical power of cognitive dissonance, I like how some of you guys actually still see yourself as part of your "country", you still have a bit of allegiance to "your people" ingrained into you, its really funny when you think about it. Its a cope though, it isn't "your team", it isn't "your country", as an incel you are basically a refugee in your own country, heck even refugees in certain European countries are getting laid and get to actually take part in an essential act of "being a human" in modern times, socializing and sex.

You might as well be an illegal alien with the life you have, seeing yourself as part of anything normie related is a cope.

Last edited:
WOW another 90 minute 0-0 match SOCCER IS SO EXCITING

Let it be registered.
I have a feeling that Germany won't win the world cup this time

I have a feeling that Germany won't win the world cup this time
It'll be either Germany, Brazil or Spain IMO. Brazil isn't that great currently and I'm sure Neymar doesn't make it till the end of the competition, and I don't think Spain will beat Germany, so I'm going with Germany.

It'll be either Germany, Brazil or Spain IMO. Brazil isn't that great currently and I'm sure Neymar doesn't make it till the end of the competition, and I don't think Spain will beat Germany, so I'm going with Germany.
We will see. I am not even an actual soccer fan, but exposure to soccer is unavoidable if you live here

We will see. I am not even an actual soccer fan, but exposure to soccer is unavoidable if you live here
Same here. I can't wait to go riot and turn cars over and set shit on fire once Brazil loses. Just kidding, we aren't that much uncivilized :)

Let it be registered.
Wat?

Brazil easily has the best team this time by far.

Neymar, Douglas Costa, Fred, Marcelo, Filipe Luis, Fernandinho, Coutinho, Gabriel Jesus, Willian, Allison, Ederson. Even guys like Fabinho and Alex Sandro had to be left out because the squad is so stacked.

In 2014 Brazil had that absolutely ded striker Fred playing lol, this time they have Gabriel Jesus and plus they have Neymar this time.

yes ill be rooting for Nigeria

I’ll be rooting for Greece

Wat?

Brazil easily has the best team this time by far.

Neymar, Douglas Costa, Fred, Marcelo, Filipe Luis, Fernandinho, Coutinho, Gabriel Jesus, Willian, Allison, Ederson. Even guys like Fabinho and Alex Sandro had to be left out because the squad is so stacked.

In 2014 Brazil had that absolutely ded striker Fred playing lol, this time they have Gabriel Jesus and plus they have Neymar this time.
Brazil can win for sure. But I'm not that sure of it winning. Brazil for example lost in 98 and the team was also great back then.
yes ill be rooting for Nigeria
I’ll be rooting for Greece
I'll be rooting for Japan, Iceland, Germany, Portugal and Brazil.

Disingenuous and completely fallacious, when I work I generate income FOR MYSELF, do I get taxed yes, will some roast benefit by proxy, yes, but the benefit is minute in comparison to the benefit I yield for myself. I can use that income to pay for sex (which I have done before).

How many of you sports fan incels has used your sports fandom to get laid?.................................. exactly, there is no benefit to you at all, its 100% cope, and 100% benefits normies and normie culture. Being a worker MEANS INCOME, being a sports fan MEANS EXPENDITURE. Buying t shirts with your teams logo or flag, paying for live games, and the most cucked example, buying and wearing the jersey of your favorite chad/chadlite JFL.

If every man on the planet stops working every man goes broke, if every man on the planet stops patronizing sports ONLY SPORTS CHADS GO BROKE AND ALL THE COMPANIES FUNDING CHAD WORSHIP (WHICH IS LITERALLY ALL THAT SPORTS ARE).

Being an incel and a sports fan is the most ironic shit ever, its like - "man I hate this culture that worships chads and staceys and makes it hard for me to get laid, how about I funnel my time and money into a hobby that literally perpetuates this culture of chad and stacey worship"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS

The magical power of cognitive dissonance, I like how some of you guys actually still see yourself as part of your "country", you still have a bit of allegiance to "your people" ingrained into you, its really funny when you think about it. Its a cope though, it isn't "your team", it isn't "your country", as an incel you are basically a refugee in your own country, heck even refugees in certain European countries are getting laid and get to actually take part in an essential act of "being a human" in modern times, socializing and sex.

You might as well be an illegal alien with the life you have, seeing yourself as part of anything normie related is a cope.
I guess you can't grasp the concept of entertainment, you literally pay sluts to have sex with you which is getting cucked too. You are paying to get what everyone gets for free and you want to judge people for just watching tv?

Also income give you money. But your public service gives other people benefits. Working is giving your time to benefit others and get money in return. See how you are still benefiting others? We are both getting something in return right, I get entertainment which gives me pleasure and you get money which gets you sex which leads to pleasure. And guess what they both benefit someone, you benefit the people you work for and then the hooker and I benefit the sports players. In the end we always benefit someone.Its just a way to keep you distracted and entertained which in the end gives pleasure.

Also although I wont neglect the fact that sex is a big part in life, it doesn't mean we should do everything with just sex in mind. So playing video games as a cope is retarded cause we don't get sex out of it? Like sheesh man you gotta have something to distract you.

It's pretty much the only major sports event going on this summer(besides baseball, which is comfy but it's still just the middle of the season), so I plan on watching it. Ofc the US isn't in it so I'll probably just bandwagon a meme team like Iceland.

Let it be registered.
I think you might be right tbh

I think you might be right tbh
I'm a Brazilian of Portuguese and German ancestry. I should be the best soccer player ever but I suck at it :feelsrope:

I know it's a low IQ post but I wanted to post it anyway.

I hate that shit

In this cup I wish Argentina to be the champion, because I am a Messi fan.​
Messi would probably be an incel if he were not a soccer player.​

I guess you can't grasp the concept of entertainment

Please tell me what about it is entertaining (I'm serious, tell me why its entertaining)

You literally pay sluts to have sex with you which is getting cucked too.

Please tell me how I'm getting cucked, I doubt you can even validate this argument. By your logic we get cucked everytime we buy anything, bought some chicken at the grocery......... CUCKED!. You should have somehow gotten it for free when everyone else pays.

You are paying to get what everyone gets for free and you want to judge people for just watching tv?

Another disingenuous and fallacious argument, this must be your thing. Please stop with these over exaggerated memes about chad, all men have to pay. I've never met a single man that got sex "for free", especially when it comes to dating. Are there some exception to the rule one night stand scenarios, of course, but even in most of those chad talks with said female for a bit and often has to buy her drinks. You are watching too many movies, they don't just stare at each other across the room and give each other "a look" and then it pans over to both of them kissing in a hallway (or bathroom stall) while simulatenously undressing JFL.

Transactions take place inbetween all of this, mostly from male to female, whether he's chad or not a man is paying, chad just pays significantly less. Again and that's only for "short term flings", in "long term relationships" chad is paying just as much as a normie male in his own relationship. Holidays, vacation trips, engagement rings, marriage, children, the whole shabang, still all coming mostly from his pocket.

You guys make us look like idiots, like you seriously think this is some discovery channel shit and chad is just mounting bitches and fucking them and then walking off into the sunset? JFL.

Do you think chads are just walking around fucking for free, never paying for a date, never buying drinks at a bar, never shelling out hundreds for "special days" with their current main squeeze (especially valentines and birthdays), if you believe this then you are taking this "chad" thing a little to far to the point where it can't even be taken seriously and normies legitimately should be allowed to make fun of us for using the term.

To pretend like dynamics between males and females doesn't function under a "model" of prostitution is pure denial, there isn't a man who doesn't pay in some way, especially via money.

Also income give you money. But your public service gives other people benefits. Working is giving your time to benefit others and get money in return. See how you are still benefiting others?

Now I know you are coping because its like you are purposefully avoiding my arguments, I literally said that working benefits women in some way indirectly, but not significantly more than it benefits my existence, you pouring your time and money into sports benefits foids and chads more than it benefits you, that's an undeniable fact. Do you know how many chads would be forced into manual labor if all men stopped patronizing sports, you're literally funding their amazing lives.

Even if we go by your logic, aren't you doubly cucked then since you BOTH WORK AND PATRONIZE CHAD WORSHIP EVENTS?

So playing video games as a cope is retarded cause we don't get sex out of it? Like sheesh man you gotta have something to distract you.

Whats this, what do we have here......... oh yeah ANOTHER DISINGENUOUS AND FALLACIOUS ARGUMENT (what a surprise). I guess video gaming and video game culture perpetuates chad worship, the worship of high tier genetics which is what athleticism revolves around.......... oh wait, video game esports teams look like this:

leagueoflegendscloud9.jpg

Dude you know you're coping, supporting video games is literally SUPPORTING NERD CULTURE (where most incels reside), supporting sports is literally SUPPORTING NORMIE CULTURE. There's no two ways about it, the fact that you are comparing the two proves you are being disingenuous here and are running away from an existential crisis, you know full well its contradictory to support sports and be against chad worship WHEN SPORTS IS CHAD WORSHIP.

Do whatever you want but don't lie to yourself and pretend like you really hate that society worships chad............. because news flash.......... YOU WORSHIP CHADS.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
My dream is to be able to attend a game one day. So at least there is that to work for :feelsautistic:.

Your dream is to watch chads "strut their stuff", please let that sink in and reflect on what you're saying here. That's YOUR DREAM.

Last edited:
Football sucks. Watching Chads play while all the femoids cheering and dancing for them is a brutal suicidefuel.
EDIT: This WC is taking place in Russia , replace femoids with Stacys.

My whole country will root for these genetically superior German men.

I won't watch it tbh
You can't get more cucked than that. Cheering on your oppressor. What's next, cheering they got their "goal" in prime stacy pussy after the game?

Please tell me what about it is entertaining (I'm serious, tell me why its entertaining)

Please tell me how I'm getting cucked, I doubt you can even validate this argument. By your logic we get cucked everytime we buy anything, bought some chicken at the grocery......... CUCKED!. You should have somehow gotten it for free when everyone else pays.

Another disingenuous and fallacious argument, this must be your thing. Please stop with these over exaggerated memes about chad, all men have to pay. I've never met a single man that got sex "for free", especially when it comes to dating. Are there some exception to the rule one night stand scenarios, of course, but even in most of those chad talks with said female for a bit and often has to buy her drinks. You are watching too many movies, they don't just stare at each other across the room and give each other "a look" and then it pans over to both of them kissing in a hallway (or bathroom stall) while simulatenously undressing JFL.

Transactions take place inbetween all of this, mostly from male to female, whether he's chad or not a man is paying, chad just pays significantly less. Again and that's only for "short term flings", in "long term relationships" chad is paying just as much as a normie male in his own relationship. Holidays, vacation trips, engagement rings, marriage, children, the whole shabang, still all coming mostly from his pocket.

You guys make us look like idiots, like you seriously think this is some discovery channel shit and chad is just mounting bitches and fucking them and then walking off into the sunset? JFL.

Do you think chads are just walking around fucking for free, never paying for a date, never buying drinks at a bar, never shelling out hundreds for "special days" with their current main squeeze (especially valentines and birthdays), if you believe this then you are taking this "chad" thing a little to far to the point where it can't even be taken seriously and normies legitimately should be allowed to make fun of us for using the term.

To pretend like dynamics between males and females doesn't function under a "model" of prostitution is pure denial, there isn't a man who doesn't pay in some way, especially via money.

Now I know you are coping because its like you are purposefully avoiding my arguments, I literally said that working benefits women in some way indirectly, but not significantly more than it benefits my existence, you pouring your time and money into sports benefits foids and chads more than it benefits you, that's an undeniable fact. Do you know how many chads would be forced into manual labor if all men stopped patronizing sports, you're literally funding their amazing lives.

We are both getting something in return right, I get entertainment which gives me pleasure and you get money which gets you sex which leads to pleasure. And guess what they both benefit someone, you benefit the people you work for and then the hooker and I benefit the sports players. In the end we always benefit someone.Its just a way to keep you distracted and entertained which in the end gives pleasure.

Even if we go by your logic, aren't you doubly cucked then since you BOTH WORK AND PATRONIZE CHAD WORSHIP EVENTS?

Whats this, what do we have here......... oh yeah ANOTHER DISINGENUOUS AND FALLACIOUS ARGUMENT (what a surprise). I guess video gaming and video game culture perpetuates chad worship, the worship of high tier genetics which is what athleticism revolves around.......... oh wait, video game esports teams look like this:

leagueoflegendscloud9.jpg

Dude you know you're coping, supporting video games is literally SUPPORTING NERD CULTURE (where most incels reside), supporting sports is literally SUPPORTING NORMIE CULTURE. There's no two ways about it, the fact that you are comparing the two proves you are being disingenuous here and are running away from an existential crisis, you know full well its contradictory to support sports and be against chad worship WHEN SPORTS IS CHAD WORSHIP.

Do whatever you want but don't lie to yourself and pretend like you really hate that society worships chad............. because news flash.......... YOU WORSHIP CHADS.

Your dream is to watch chads "strut their stuff", please let that sink in and reflect on what you're saying here. That's YOUR DREAM.
Jesus Christ dude, I enter some cheery thread like this, only to come in and see you tearing everyone's dreams apart. :lul::lul::lul:

I don't get this whole "Watching chad's play" crap that get's spewed every time a football/sport thread pops up.

Most footballers are incel looking as fuck, normie tier at best, very few chad's even operate at the high end of the game. Heck the two best players of all time Maradona and Messi are freaking 5 ft 6 manlets lmao, Ronaldinho was a goofy dude, Ronaldo r9 was ugly as fuck, even Cristiano had to have surgeries and looksmax to get to his current chadlite level. England's best play Harry Kane looks hilarious and awkward especially with his carrot nose.

Football is an amazing competitive sport, it's fun to play and it's fun to watch, especially high stake games. Haters go and fuck yourself or watch some Rice men play a video game instead.

Jesus Christ dude, I enter some cheery thread like this, only to come in and see you tearing everyone's dreams apart. :lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This level of cope is unreal though, its ridiculous to take part in chad worship and then come on this site everyday to complain about chad.

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This level of cope is unreal though, its ridiculous to take part in chad worship and then come on this site everyday to complain about chad.

1. I like soccer, I like playing it, its entertaining to watch. I like other things and enjoy watching them too, not rocket science to enjoy watching what one likes doing.

2 & 3. Paying directly for a woman to go against what she wants to do. Do you think that woman would have fucked you if you didn't hand over that cash? Overpaying too, I don't know how much your prostitutes costs but you can't equate paying $250 (average apperantly according to a quick google search for what I assume are escorts and not your street corner crackhead hooker) to buying a few drinks. On top of this you went on to say you pay more if you are in a relationship and/or married. Yet you didn't mention the other benefits that come with being either of the two, which is getting the continued affection and companionship (whether fake or not). Also to use relationships as a example wouldn't be fair. Cause prostitution would equate to a one night stand. A similar analogy for you would be if you were also paying constantly to have that prostitute show interest in you and spending time with you which would cost the same as an hour of their sex time which would overall cost more than paying for a relationship as you put it.

As for saying that I need to enter reality and see that chads are banging left and right for free is laughable. Have you seen Uni recently? Have you seen high schools and parties? Fuck even tinder experiments show this, woman are ready to fuck if you are attractive enough. People get laid without having to do more than show up and dance with the foid. You say one night stands are an exception so it works towards your favor. Getting laid by a hooker for one hour is an equivalent to getting a one night stand. If she isn't sticking around till tomorrow or for more than that hour it aint nothing more than a one night stand. So yes a one night stand is its equivalent. Which you said yourself Chads can get laid by only paying for drinks. So you are paying over the top prices to get a woman to notice you as a sexual being and giving you what others get for significantly less and even free. She is using you for nothing more than that wallet.

4. Work was definitely a bad example. It was meant to show how anything we do even the most basic and necessary of things benefit others. Prostitution in your case seems to be the equivalent. Since it is a past time you use and spend your money on just like I "use" my money on sports. You say that sports watching is bad cause it gives chads and foids benefits that outweigh my own. Yet you also directly choose to fund whores which gives them benefits. Do you know how many prostitutes would be forced in manual labor if it weren't for men's fundings? Im funding their amazing lives just like how you are. If men stopped funding either one they would both would still have better lives so what does it matter, men not supporting either one wouldn't have an effect on that. You pouring your time and money into prostitues benefits foids more than it benefits you, you give them a livelihood.

5. Your argument against sports is chad worship? I like soccer I will watch soccer. So anything that includes good looking people is unacceptable to watch? Supporting anything normie is against incelism now??? Wasn't it you who hated the thought of hating "normie music" just because it was "normie"? Aren't you the one who supports mainstream artists? "Oh its only a few songs" well guess what I only like a few events out of the many soccer events out there. I paraphrase when I quote but "hating normie stuff just to seem anti normie is stupid edgy". Isn't that what you are doing here?

Also you say its a superior gene jerk off session when I watch sports. Guess what esports is no different. Do you think your average incel can play that good? No esport players have faster reflects and skills because they trained, some may have had been born with better reflects and motor skills who knows. You act as if the only soccer players are good looking, newsflash there isn't anything stopping ugly players from being good just like there isn't anything stopping good looking people from being good at video games. Just look up the teams and you will see ugly guys in every team who are only making it big and ascending cause they can play.

You say it aint cucking to have to directly pay for a woman to even notice you as a living sexual being yet say "You are literally cucking yourself if you aren't also getting laid as a result of being a sports fan." then you want to say my arguments are "disingenuous and fallacious argument" when that argument holds no ground on its own. I don't think anyone watches sports with the intention of getting laid. So anything we do that doesn't result with us getting laid is a cuck move?

For some reason I predict there is going to be a isis attack, maybe the 1st, game between Russia and Saudi Arabia

After we got ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BFTO GANG RAPED IN A FASHION STACY WOULD BE JEALOUS OF, I gave up on soccer, unless we won the world cup with a 5 goal difference against Germany in the final match, there is no way we can redeem ourselves, that was the ultimate humiliation.

I don't get this whole "Watching chad's play" crap that get's spewed every time a football/sport thread pops up.

Most footballers are incel looking as fuck, normie tier at best, very few chad's even operate at the high end of the game. Heck the two best players of all time Maradona and Messi are freaking 5 ft 6 manlets lmao, Ronaldinho was a goofy dude, Ronaldo r9 was ugly as fuck, even Cristiano had to have surgeries and looksmax to get to his current chadlite level. England's best play Harry Kane looks hilarious and awkward especially with his carrot nose.

Football is an amazing competitive sport, it's fun to play and it's fun to watch, especially high stake games. Haters go and fuck yourself or watch some Rice men play a video game instead.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    533.9 KB · Views: 62

Thank you, soccer especially is one of the most accepting sports where you don't have to be a fucking 6'10 giant or a roided up monster to compete. It is skill based and like you said some of the best players were fucking short fucks. Didn't even see your comment cause I was to busy typing my other long ass comment.

holy fuck, I can't believe 4 years have passed. :feelsrope:

holy fuck, I can't believe 4 years have passed. :feelsrope:
Time flies man, before you know it we're all old as fuck or we would have roped already, I'm just here waiting for the next ER.

>Caring about sports
Sports are literally the most normie thing you can think of, people who watch sports are so fucking dumb and retarded, i unironicaly think they should be exterminated

>Caring about sports
Sports are literally the most normie thing you can think of, people who watch sports are so fucking dumb and retarded, i unironicaly think they should be exterminated
kek

Time flies man, before you know it we're all old as fuck or we would have roped already, I'm just here waiting for the next ER.
it feels like just a few months ago. Unexpected sui fuel, fuck you OP

At least for a month I will feel less lonely :feelsautistic: Watching footy is excellent cope.

Litteraly every soccer player has a stacy wife. :feelsrope:

yes
Its football not saccerr