Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel World War 3 is Jews vs Muslims and it has already begun

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I think this is it boyos. :feelsLightsaber: Yesterday was the flashpoint that has pushed us into WW3. The Palestinians brave attack against the jewish terrorst state has emboldened Muslims all around the world. We are definitely in WW3 and this is the final jihad, Jews vs Muslims, only one can be left standing after this over.

You might say Russia vs Ukraine was technically the real actual start of WW3. And well, yeah but that was the precursor. The real war,the one that gets a fuckload of countries involved, is going to be Israel vs all its neighbors.

Israel is probably going to fuck up pretty good. Iran, Syria, and Lebanon are not going to stand by and watch the Palestinians get annihilated. If the based Taliban gets involved, then fuck yeah this is gonna be good :feelscomfy:

Israel is probably going to fuck up pretty good. Iran, Syria, and Lebanon are not going to stand by and watch the Palestinians get annihilated. If the based Taliban gets involved, then fuck yeah this is gonna be good :feelscomfy:
Because they just did so good the last time they tried

IMG 20231007 205321 447

The overnight fall of Afghanistan was the trigger for the outbreak of conflict in Ukraine, Africa, and now Israel because it proved the weakness of America's military.

Yeah and the Taliban defeated the most powerful military in the world, and made the United States surrender all of Afghanistan and leave in utter humiliation. That's whats going to happen to Israel.
Good luck because you're gonna need it :feelskek:

Hopefully the muslims win

JFL if you think Hezbollah and Hamas alone already can't conquer a mere ~200-300k IDF jew soldiers, let alone if Taliban and other Arab mercenaries join. You can subtract 1/3th of that number btw because those comprise foids, and we all know they amount to nothing in war as the video below clearly shows

View: https://twitter.com/o_aragorn/status/1711014254575231236

Cowering up in a corner crying, while their military base was being conquered, 1 male guarding all of them while they panic in fear on their phones :lul:

Meanwhile hamas boyos paragliding in Israel by the thousands like they're playing Fortnite/PUBG lmfao

JFL if you think Hezbollah and Hamas alone already can't conquer a mere ~200-300k IDF jew soldiers, let alone if Taliban and other Arab mercenaries join. You can subtract 1/3th of that number btw because those comprise foids, and we all know they amount to nothing in war as the video below clearly shows

Cowering up in a corner crying, while their military base was being conquered, 1 male guarding all of them while they panic in fear on their phones :lul:

Meanwhile hamas boyos paragliding in Israel by the thousands like they're playing Fortnite/PUBG lmfao

View attachment 897992

View attachment 898010

View attachment 898037

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

hamas must be having a big party with those kikesses

The overnight fall of Afghanistan was the trigger for the outbreak of conflict in Ukraine, Africa, and now Israel because it proved the weakness of America's military.
The fall happend after America left, the Afghan government was hopelessly corrupt, no suprise there

Based muzzies should exterminate all kikes

Notice how the Z Vatniks who claim that Russia is muh Christian patriotic country switched into Arab nationalist shills overnight
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

View attachment 897992

View attachment 898010

View attachment 898037

I can't wait for Hamas to be destroyed.
Also, the IDF regained control of Kibbutz Be’eri. Arabs weren't even able to control the place for 1 day lmao

Last edited:
Notice how the Z Vatniks who claim that Russia is muh Christian patriotic country switched into Arab nationalist shills overnight
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Yeah, I wonder why.

I also wonder how Republican will react to this, considering the fact that Hamas is backed by Russia.

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under

Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?

Last edited:
Yeah, I wonder why.

I also wonder how Republican will react to this, considering the fact that Hamas is backed by Russia.
How do you think this whole situation will play out?

Is Israel gonna directly fight in gaza on the ground?

I can't wait for Hamas to be destroyed.
Also, the IDF regained control of Kibbutz Be’eri. Arabs weren't even able to control the place for 1 day lmao
Rabidly anti-Russian and also pro-Israel. Not surprising in the least.

Next you'll tell me you've bought a year's supply of soylent green. JFL

Jews vs Muslims isn't a world war. Unless Iran wants to do something suicidal. Jews are western-backed. Muslims cannot compete with US and European military.

How do you think this whole situation will play out?

Is Israel gonna directly fight in gaza on the ground?
I think the IDF will now focus on actually annihilating Hamas and generally Palestinians. Things were beginning to be pretty peaceful in the last decade, but now Palestinians have completely ruined any chances of peaceful coexistence.

Rabidly anti-Russian and also pro-Israel. Not surprising in the least.

Next you'll tell me you've bought a year's supply of soylent green. JFL
You do realize all right wing Americans are pro-Russian and pro-Israel...

Also, you're an irrelevant faggot.

For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world.
As if they could nuke the US :feelskek: My nigga thinks Israel is the only state with an Iron Dome defense system
And even if they hypothetically could, they'd be killing all the remaining ~8m Jews on the planet as well, roughly the same size of Israel's Jewish population. For some 20,000 km2 land in the Middle East desert surrounded by 100 millions of turban heads JFL.
You think your technology is advanced? The Nazis were already building ICBMs long before Jews, the Americans or Russians. Hence why the Americans and Russians captured all Nazi scientists after WWII.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr-5NUAXjlY&ab_channel=SmithsonianChannel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQIyXV5nGI&ab_channel=MarkFeltonProductions

Last edited:
Nobody is talking about Americans. Keep sucking that kike and NATO cock and slurp every last drop of their cum, like the good bootlicker that you are.

Also, you're an irrelevant faggot.
That's certainly one way to describe yourself. :feelskek:

Time to get some popcorn and enjoy the show!

There has been small engagements since the 70s but I think this is the big one.

wow something is about to happen ???
~FUCK I HAVE WAITED A LIFE-TIME FOR THIS VERY MOMENT... WHERE THE ESSENCE FLOURISHES..

I vote for Palestine but the last time the Arab world tried to attack Israel it didn't end well for them...

China v Taiwan is the last unknown. America is at its most vulnerable since we’ve given so much weapons away and will have a hard time financing ourselves in a conflict. Will China take the opportunity? If so, then I think WW3 will be on for sure. The Axis this time being Russia, China, and Iran.

Nobody is talking about Americans. Keep sucking that kike and NATO cock and slurp every last drop of their cum, like the good bootlicker that you are.

That's certainly one way to describe yourself. :feelskek:
I wonder how much Putin pays you to act like his personal bot.

Going by your join date, you're old news. Maybe you should let the new ones lead Alzheimercel :feelskek:

China v Taiwan is the last unknown. America is at its most vulnerable since we’ve given so much weapons away and will have a hard time financing ourselves in a conflict. Will China take the opportunity? If so, then I think WW3 will be on for sure. The Axis this time being Russia, China, and Iran.
What about India vs Pakistan?

I wonder how much Putin pays you to act like his personal bot.

Going by your join date, you're old news. Maybe you should let the new ones lead Alzheimercel :feelskek:
Speaking of bots and join dates, you keep talking about yourself in these posts. Jan: 25, 2022. Fucking KEK.

What about India vs Pakistan?
Totally forgot about them. India has become emboldened recently. They’re basically Iran-lite. If everyone else is going at it, I bet they will jump into the fray too.

Agreed, the middle east is a frontier of ww3

:feelshehe::feelshehe:
Jews vs Muslims isn't a world war. Unless Iran wants to do something suicidal. Jews are western-backed. Muslims cannot compete with US and European military.
:ahegao:

Ukraine MP Admits “Russia Winning War”

View: https://youtu.be/TvUDnDP47l4?si=wIU0b5rcio7thLNS

In the long run the Jews will discover a new respect for the Palestinians
Nothing focuses the mind like hundreds of corpses
If this develops into something very serious we all know who's fault it will be

Because they just did so good the last time they tried
Iran has nukes now. However, the Jewish scum have probably triple what Iran has. Plus, Israel has the support of all the cucked Western Superpowers. WW3 is fantasyland. Nothing major will happen, aside from some brokering of a ceasefire after a few thousand Palestinians are slaughtered as collateral damage.

The Arabs nations don't have the balls to outright declare war on the Kikes, and do any real damage. Sadly

nothing ever happens.
I think what's going on right now proves that wrong. Gaza is getting annihilated. The backlash against Israel and Jews is going to escalate into something we've never seen.

I think what's going on right now proves that wrong. Gaza is getting annihilated. The backlash against Israel and Jews is going to escalate into something we've never seen.
Mang this shit happens every couple of years in colonized kike-land. Last attack was dramatic and high death count, but the media just wants more news because Russia Ukraine is getting old and boring. If that region wasn’t at war for the past 50 years then I would say this is something new.

I have something important to say:

Fuck Israel