Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 'World's most jealous woman' makes husband take lie detector test every time he comes home

resize

How does he get his dick up with her??

At first i was going to say "the lengths women go for chad" but holy shit. Atleast they're looksmatched
Not really. You guys overrate the shit out of women. That landwhale's 1 and a half at best. Dude is about a 3

Not really. You guys overrate the shit out of women. That landwhale's 1 and a half at best. Dude is about a 3
They're both sub5s. The difference between a 1 and 2 is practically nothing.

We live in a Indian like caste system with sub5s, sub8s and 8+s. The lifestyle difference between a 6 and a 5 is very minimal because they're still in the same middle echelon.

They're both sub5s. The difference between a 1 and 2 is practically nothing.

We live in a Indian like caste system with sub5s, sub8s and 8+s. The lifestyle difference between a 6 and a 5 is very minimal because they're still in the same middle echelon.
You're right but what i was trying to say was that hypergamy runs so deep even 3 males are confined to 1 females. Her looksmatch roped

I remember a mentally ill landwhale i worked with , who tracked even the minutes the cuck husband needed to reach the house and the remote cameras of the house.
The poor cuck couldnt even buy shit because she alway checked the shared bank account.

He cant even buy a plane ticket and run away to belize because she would block the cards:feelskek:
Nice catch , im so jealous of these slayers

Talk about being a baggage handler supreme.

Her male equivalent will never see the day of getting married