Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Worst anime character ever is a Blonde french Chadlite

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
He's this fucking French chadlite from Cuck Piece named Sanji. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:I hope anyone who likes this cuck ropes and I hope Sanji ropes too:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

My sister likes this anime and said that if Sanji was real, she would want to make waisian (me and her are asians) babies with Sanji. I hope her future husband stones her after finding out her horrible sexual tendencies

Last edited:
This type of Chadwashing is all too common, especially in the "hero" archetype; they must appeal to the foids, delusional normies, and other cucks, after all... :feelsclown:

We can't be having a sub 5 "good guy", after all, especially if he's not patronized and mocked for it the entire time as if it's a legitimate fault of his; that might hinder the majority of people from doing the usual negative projection and holding the usual contempt for a subhuman while viewing! :society:

He cooks food for foids and simps for them so he’s based.

He's this fucking French chadlite from Cuck Piece named Sanji. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:I hope anyone who likes this cuck ropes and I hope Sanji ropes too:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

My sister likes this anime and said that if Sanji was real, she would want to make waisian (me and her are asians) babies with Sanji. I hope her future husband stones her after finding out her horrible sexual tendencies
How old is your sister? Rate her on decile 1-10

Never watched One Piece but I always assumed this guy was Japanese

First of all, fuck One Piece.

Second,

Fuck you, you fat greynigger.

i hate anime and their retarded gorilla nigger fanbase

One Piece sucks