Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Worst cases of betabuxxing you've seen

CivilizedBarbarian

CivilizedBarbarian

farewell bois
-
I'll just start with my own experience:
Went to a shitty charter high school where there was a lot of betabuxxing and Chad dicking going on. To put it bluntly: every foid had a boyfriend but most dudes couldn't get within several miles of pussy due to the size of the Chad Harems. I personally befriended one of the Chads (was a fatcel at the time), he was absolutely hilarious and openly racist.

But anyway, onto my story. There was a subclass of males, primarily Latin Americans, this is the southwest, that would shower certain desirable foids with gifts, money and rides until they were in a "relationship" with them. I knew one of these guys, I'll call him Juan because ethnic stereotyping is fun.

Juan was incredibly industrious and a very outgoing guy. Worked everyday after school at this muffler shop in town and had 2600 saved up by junior year, at least that's what I was told. Anyway he showers a cute 6/10 dirty blonde/blue eyed foid with innumerable gifts after integrating himself into the fringes of her friend group. Slowly, she begins to bait and tease him in order to get more shit. One day she even holds his hand briefly in the hallway. That event alone prompted him to buy her and her entire group of orbiters SDX tickets to one of the avengers movies (could've just been a marvel one tbh, I can't quite remember)

He really, really thinks he's going to have her after this. And to some extent, he's correct! They are now bf/gf. But dynamics don't change. She doesn't touch him and she seldom even holds his hand in the halls. He eventually confided in me that she refused to kiss him, and reacted with utter disgust when he asked for oral sex in his car one day claiming that she was a virgin and wasn't going to whore herself out like that.

This lasts two weeks and the gifts keep coming. After he's bought this bitch a framed poster of the band 'ghost' he's sent a video on Instagram.

And it's of his "girlfriend" giving openly racist Chad head in the bathroom.

in the end he attempted to fight Chad and had his ass kicked by a Tyronelite on the periphery of Chad's social circle in our courtyard. I didn't know if he switched schools or some shit after that but I didn't see him until a few months ago. Working at the same place he was in HS. Apparently the foid just blocked his number after this and he still has feels for her.

Anyway tell me ur stories pls

Attachments

• image(8).jpg
    image(8).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm sorry you no get reply
CE3769E6-0BB3-45C5-91E2-FE4215229D99.gif

:f:4 op he banned

I'm sorry you have been banned

Guy got ghosted by crush and she finally msged him, asking for money for an uber ride home from a party.

Idk anyone irl so I don't know of anyone who b like thsi