Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Worst cliche blue pill advice?

What's the worst cliche blue pill advice?

• Just leave your basement, bro.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Just lower your standards, bro.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Just looksmax, bro.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just stop being sexist, bro.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Just wait for your soulmate to come along, bro.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Just be cool with the fact that no woman will ever love you, bro.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Say it in the replies.)

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Sometimes bluepillers mean well and genuinely want to help us. But being bluepillers, their advice is no good. We hear the same annoying old mantras told to us again and again. Which do you hate the most?

Other: Just take a shower bro

The funny thing is whoever says :soy: Just stop being sexist:soy: is often times virgin/incel themselves.

Just get with a trans/femboy/sissy/whatever else that isn't female but looks female.

"Just lower your standards, bro"

They already so low, but i think its reasonable to now want a critically obese landwhale. I just want someone who loves me.

• "Just lose some weight, bro!"
  • "Just be confident, bro!"
  • "Be more dominant, bro!"
  • "Actually take over the foid and control her, bro!"
  • "Be more masculine, bro!"
  • "Stop being a loser, bro!"
  • "Try to take care of yourself, bro!"
  • "Have some self-esteem, bro!"
  • "Just clean up your room, bro!"
  • "Just self-improve, bro!"
  • "Short guys can still get laid, bro!"
  • "Dick size don't matter, bro! Its not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean, bro!"
And worst of all:
"Just be yourself, bro!"

Last edited:
"Just respect women/treat them better/variations"

It's not a mere useless advice, it'll actually jeopardize your chances even more.

I love all of this advice. I love it. These bluepillers do more for blackpill recruitment in a day than I do in a month.

There's nothing like good, old-fashioned arrogance on their part to drive a confused youngcel away from them and towards our community.

"Put yourself out there!"

Just put yourself out there bro!

1. You can't put yourself out there if no one wants you to be around you to begin with.
2. Incels have tried many times putting themselves out there and it always ends in failure and being ostracized or mocked and ejected from any social group they try to join (And they have to join. They can't make their own because again no one wants to be around them no matter what they do.)

Last edited:
I think that's what a redpiller would say.
Redpills are just bluepills on steroids. Both are sugarcoats that give a sense of false hope, it's just that one is hot cinnamon flavored.

it's just that one is hot cinnamon flavored.
Ngl when you said that it reminded me of this
Download 4

"If you can make her laugh you can make her do anything bro"

"If you want her heart, make her laugh bro"

IDK why, but this beyond low IQ cliche instills me with animalistic rage whenever I see it

Redpills are just bluepills on steroids. Both are sugarcoats that give a sense of false hope, it's just that one is hot cinnamon flavored.
Redpilled ideology is useful for normie-tier men, and them only. Chads will succeed no matter what, and incels will fail no matter what.

IDK why, but this beyond low IQ cliche instills me with animalistic rage whenever I see it

Plus even if it was true, being funny is a genetic trait anyways.

Have you tried seeing a therapist?

"be the best version of yourself, brother."

Definitely the soulmate.

"You just haven't met the right girl yet bro."

"The right one will come when you least expect it"

With the sexist one, I find it odd that they haven't noticed that the biggest Chads are very often extremely sexist.

"You're the Problem".
"Just be yourself".

"Give it time bro, you'll find your soulmate eventually!"

Contrary to that bs advice from clueless normies, i'm getting older and consequently uglier.

"Just wait for the right girl to come along..." say the people that have had 15 sex partners.

Ugh typical normie thinking on those quotes. Any time I see girls around Chads the girls are giggling and laughing hysterically and having a great time...even when the Chad isn't doing anything. I've seen girls sort of chuckle slightly at normie jokes, and I've never once seen a girl laugh when an incel said something funny.

"If you can make her laugh, you can take her to bed". :soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

Other: just be confident, bro

All of them are extremely retarded but I would have to say that the personally one is the most retarded

"God has someone special for you, anon."
-Every female Christian family member ever

"Just go gay, bro."

This one is by far the most disgusting because it ALWAYS comes from libtards who say that gay people are "born that way" and can never change, but we somehow can.

LISTEN UP, REDDIT ASSWIPES. People like us who are born straight can't "go" gay. That's not how it works.

And imagine if a homosexual from a country like Saudi Arabia or Iran was told to "just go straight and quit playing the victim" to avoid persecution by the government. You Reddit cucks would be frothing at the mouth with outrage.

Last edited:
"Women love older men you just need to be 40 years old and then you can fuck all those barely legal teens bro"
Bluepillers always provide a picture of Leonardo DiCuckio as proof of this.