Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Worst hookup of my life

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16v463l/worst_hookup_of_my_life/

A couple drinks in me, and i was down to go to his, but i told him i don’t do hookups and was just looking to talk more

"I don't do hookups" -> fucks Chad 5 minutes later :lul:

We get into “his place” and he turns the tv on to Seinfeld for maybe a good 3 minutes before he tries to make out and take my shirt off. I’m pretty tipsy, and very giggly and i wasn’t saying no or anything, it was fine. We ended up having sex against my better judgement (yes it was consensual, even though it was awful)
I feel like an object, and guilty because i did consent to all of this and only have myself to blame.

Jfl this is gold :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The one time a foid dates a average nigga.

Watching Seinfeld with Chad would have made her Falcom PUNCH her pussy to stop it from dripping pussy juice.

r/TwoXChromosomes icon

Moment

Hopefully she has better luck next weekend getting the kind of casual pump and dump she wants. I mean if she doesn't get pump and dumped in the right way then she might as well try again.

this is why women should be caged in the house

It's weird how they clearly want it, but there is this whole culture surrounding very clear consent.

Now I am no sexhaver but I imagine if I ever wanted to escalate to sex the best approach would not be ruining the mood by explicitly asking for a "yes"
Rather it would be whatever approach this guy took, we blackpillers know that women want to be lead like that.

But then the next morning when she is no longer horny the npc agenda that has been programmed into her mind is turned on and she realises there was no explicit consent that the mainstream narrative is pushing even though she obviously wanted it.

Just a funny juxtaposition of nature and bluepilled programming I thought I would point out.

It's weird how they clearly want it, but there is this whole culture surrounding very clear consent.

Now I am no sexhaver but I imagine if I ever wanted to escalate to sex the best approach would not be ruining the mood by explicitly asking for a "yes"
Rather it would be whatever approach this guy took, we blackpillers know that women want to be lead like that.

But then the next morning when she is no longer horny the npc agenda that has been programmed into her mind is turned on and she realises there was no explicit consent that the mainstream narrative is pushing even though she obviously wanted it.

Just a funny juxtaposition of nature and bluepilled programming I thought I would point out.
Very true, when you fuck (not our "problem") a foid you basically gamble a sentence for rape

Very true, when you fuck (not our "problem") a foid you basically gamble a sentence for rape
Yeah its possible if you were a sexhaver.

I do not think I would want hookups regardless, all I have ever wanted is one foid to have as my own, and I would not have to worry about stupid shit like this at all

until he finished and then he stood up and said “alright, let’s go bud”
:feelskek:

consensual, even though it was awful
I feel like an object, and guilty because i did consent to all of this and only have myself to blame.
You ain't an object. You're just revealing your shallow nature while failing to make yourself a "victim" while you are just a privilege bitch that should've died of STDs in 2012

Clown World? Try Black Mirror World, coming soon.

i scrolled through the replies of this thread with my penis