Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Worst Places for Environmental Inceldom?

F

fucknpcs

Greycel
What type of community would you say contributes to a person especially LTN/MTN into becoming an acquired incel with no friends? I see that suburban America especially exurbs/outer suburbs seem to be the worse place to live besides a small town when it comes to being gossiped about or being excluded for being less NT/different in some way vs. living in a more dense urban setting.

JewSA. why? from all the chemicals in the environment fucking us up

JewSA. why? from all the chemicals in the environment fucking us up

Then there's the dog eat dog capitalism and everyone being fake friendly while saying shit about you behind your back.

If you have autism and live in a third or second world country then it's over. People are incredibly intollerant of people with mental differences in less developed parts of the world. Of course they're intolerant in Western 1st world nations too, but at least there's a bit more sympathy and understanding of Autism in America than say some shithole like Russia or Nigeria.

If you have autism and live in a third or second world country then it's over. People are incredibly intollerant of people with mental differences in less developed parts of the world. Of course they're intolerant in Western 1st world nations too, but at least there's a bit more sympathy and understanding of Autism in America than say some shithole like Russia or Nigeria.

But then why is it easier for me to talk to foreigners than American-born whites?

But then why is it easier for me to talk to foreigners than American-born whites?
Depends. For me it's the opposite. Probably depends on the location too.

What type of community would you say contributes to a person especially LTN/MTN into becoming an acquired incel with no friends? I see that suburban America especially exurbs/outer suburbs seem to be the worse place to live besides a small town when it comes to being gossiped about or being excluded for being less NT/different in some way vs. living in a more dense urban setting.
I’m in NYC and I’m incel because of the far left wing soycial culture combine woke extreme capitalism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back