Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Worst public humiliation I've ever seen in my life

This is fake. The foid in that picture is an Onlyfans whore named that1iggirl. The actual bad part about this is that she's a noodlewhore while her bf is white.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm not a normalfag

This is fake. The foid in that picture is an Onlyfans whore named that1iggirl. The actual bad part about this is that she's a noodlewhore while her bf is white.
OF shilling is becoming way too sophisticated JFL. At some point we'll be having literal terrorist plots and the entirety of the East Coast power grid will be taken down only for it to be revealed it was an OF thot wanting to funnel people to her Twitter page or something. :feelskek:

OF shilling is becoming way too sophisticated JFL. At some point we'll be having literal terrorist plots and the entirety of the East Coast power grid will be taken down only for it to be revealed it was an OF thot wanting to funnel people to her Twitter page or something. :feelskek:

There will be a OF noodlewhore that will look like Xi Jinping's wife getting fucked by an old white man, and he will think that this is his actual wife so he'll kill her first and then declare war on the US.

Me personally, I wouldn't let that slide

the mask firing squad GIF

These females are evolving

@hierophant :feelsmega:
Put a whoopie cushion under his seat in secret, Give him a box that would appear to have something pop out, but in actuality has a needle if you press hard enough.

Put a whoopie cushion under his seat in secret, Give him a box that would appear to have something pop out, but in actuality has a needle if you press hard enough.
Looney Tunes maxxing

:feelskek: