Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would a woman still dislike rape if it was from a man she's physically attracted to?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Imagine a woman is walking down a dark street when a man with a hoodie approaches her. He begins to force himself on her and starts raping. She fights and struggles until she sees his face and it's a Chad that looks like Nick Bateman. Do you still think she would feel scared and repulsed? I bet she would give in and enjoy having darktriadmaxxed Chad use her body as a fuck toy.

she would cherish the memory

Rape = sex with a non chad male

Lmao how new are you? It's only rape if you're ugly.

They'd feel betrayed because it'd mean the chad who did it doesn't respect her or care about her, but that's about it.

Whenever I say online that foids wouldn't regard it as rape if it is a Chad, they say they would. I think they are lying though

Imagine a woman is walking down a dark street when a man with a hoodie approaches her. He begins to force himself on her and starts raping. She fights and struggles until she sees his face and it's a Chad that looks like Nick Bateman. Do you still think she would feel scared and repulsed? I bet she would give in and enjoy having darktriadmaxxed Chad use her body as a fuck toy.
Given women fantasizing about being raped by giga-Chad is a very very common sex fantasy going off of the research articles I’ve read (there was a study posted in blackpill science and an article in the journal of sex research iirc for example), my theory is, yes they would enjoy it and probably remember it with some fondness (perhaps mixed with anger that a man had sex with them and they weren’t compensated? Unsure).

BUT then they’d publicly claim they were “devastated” and that it was “worst thing to ever happen to them” and so on and they’d use it to farm sympathy points and to get attention from others.

I know because let’s just say someone in my family has made a lot of fake rape accusations over the years. Further than that every woman in my family claims they were raped and tries to farm McSympathy points like it’s a fucking competition lmfao. News flash, none of them were actually “”””””raped”””””” they’re just delusional and it actually works for getting them a bunch of attention.

Normie has sex with foid = rape

Chad has sex with foid = ravishing

No, a woman wouldn't consider that rape. He would most likely just be a: "confident and direct guy who takes lead." or some bullshit like that.

Uh, I think so.

Rape is pretty offensive tbh.

Would that still be rape though?

No not possible, she'll fantasize over it forever; such a cherished memory.

Chad rapes foid= sex
Ugly man has sex with foid= rape
That’s how the foids view this :feelstastyman:

No. Women love to be cocked to a bathroom floor by a aggressive mutated "man."

They'd feel betrayed because it'd mean the chad who did it doesn't respect her or care about her, but that's about it.
Bluepilled. They would probably find some excuse to justify chad's actions like "he was lonely" or "he is mentally ill"

+ they would get off at the idea that he finds them hot enough to rape. Women let chad shove food produce up their asshole and other disgusting things. I doubt vanilla sex would gross them out

She would report it on the off chance that someone saw it or knows what happened, but she would cherish the memory.

she would cherish the memory
probably this. If you read some female romance novels you will see many abusive male gigachads as the main romance partner in these books. and foids love them

Nope she would enjoy it. The only thing she would be disappointed in is that she didn’t get raped harder.

No but she will pretend to not like it because sex is her second currency
And Chad fukcing her without " consent " is he stealing her value

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back