Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would anything change for the better for incels if interracial marriages or relationships in general were heavily criminalized? (DEATHNICCELS GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date

Would the dating scene for incels improve if interracial relationships were illegal?

• Total voters
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Imo, anyone that interracially dates should be shot on sight. And no this isnt some alt-rightcel "PrOtEcT mUh WhItE gEnEs" gigacope thread. For one example, This proposal would sure halt these self hating noodlewhores from creating more ERs by their insatiable lust for white men. Their 'White men onry" montra would be a thing of the past if these white fever foids knew there would be serious consequences if they were to be seen with white men. Honestly, even as a blackcel, I'm starting to hate seeing WMAF couples, especially with that pairing growing more in numbers rapidly. Mostly due to the fact that as a result, more asian men are being incel as a result. Could also be argued that the reason ricecels are at the bottom is lack of media representation and often stupid stereotypes of them having a small johnson, which is ropefuel ngl. Thats just my one example though, what do other incels think of this?

Last edited:
For everyone but whitecels, yes. And even whitecels will see their race disappear due to all the miscegenation. Desegregation was a mistake.

Nothing would change cuz you’d just get cucked in secrecy. The penalty for adultery used to be stoning, but did that stop toilets from being toilets?

not really. Asian men are just completely fucked. We would just end up being like Japan.

Nothing would change cuz you’d just get cucked in secrecy. The penalty for adultery used to be stoning, but did that stop toilets from being toilets?
Yes. You're here aren't you? I'm here, we're all here, if we're all here that means our parents produced, so inceldom is a new phenomena

This all women needs to be stoned asap

Yes. You're here aren't you? I'm here, we're all here, if we're all here that means our parents produced, so inceldom is a new phenomena
Must be the new normal everyone keeps trying to propagate...

Not really in my case. I'm Black and the majority of black females are low quality, so I could care less if they dated non-black men. But then again, If Miscenegation was illegal, then I wouldn't be able to date outside of my race to get better women so I'd still be truecel.

Last edited:
Society has "progressed" to the point that females don't even need men for betabux anymore. If ethnic females, noodles in particular, couldn't get white men, they would just abstain from relationships with men of their own ethnicity.
not really. Asian men are just completely fucked. We would just end up being like Japan.

The mogging and microaggression directed at many ethnic and asian males would be a lot less common tbh

I hate faggotry. My god why isn't that fag dead already?!
I just like how a bunch of pigs have to suffer thru this. Then again, they are getting paid a lot of money +overtime so I guess it's still worth it for them

It would improve things, but not the dating scene. That's dependent on foids not having rights (to only fuck Chad/Chadlite)

yes, it would be better. but just like drugs, noodles and ethnicfoids would find their way to secretly msg chad and tyrone instead of pajeet.

Foids would be fine commiting a crime to be with chad so...

I don't see how option 2 and 3 of this poll are any different

Depends on the rsce, blacks would legit rope if this ever happened btw.

I don't see how option 2 and 3 of this poll are any different
i tried to change it but sadly i couldn't at the time.

Society has "progressed" to the point that females don't even need men for betabux anymore. If ethnic females, noodles in particular, couldn't get white men, they would just abstain from relationships with men of their own ethnicity.
simply - no need for betabux, cause women works

honestly in foresight of next 200 years it might slighly less incels cause many of us are product of betabuxx - low quality male, low quality/average quality female so in Tinder Era there's no place for us.

also incels will still exist, even with slighly smaller amount cause low quality, short, mental ill females will pass their inferior genes

That would be a good start but every race of men putting women back in there place and stop the soy faggotry that allows things like onlycucks to exist would be what is truly needed.
If whites didn't cave to the Jewish lies and had our women acted like women then none of us would even consider JBWing a legitimate option
weimar republic 2.0