Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would hitler kill you?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
He would love me due to my eyes and hair.. It would be such a great cope to be in Aryan race.

Weed said:
He would love me due to my eyes and hair.. It would be such a great cope to be in Aryan race.
Hitler wouldn't have killed me but he'd have dumped jews and gypsies in my country.

But are you Russian?

I have curly hair so I'm not sure if that makes me a kike in itself or not.

josh said:
I have curly hair so I'm not sure if that makes me a kike in itself or not.

this video proves that he would not

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yd6xhPqr-I[/video]

I have a mental disorder, so probably.

I don't know if Hitler wanted to kill albanians, I'm very pale with light brown hair so maybe I would be left alive.

Crustaciouse said:

ussme.jpg

he kills all subhumans

No, he wouldn't kill me.

Tellem--T said:

it's supergood movie, this scene is not the best one )))

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2XTXHKcUPY[/video]

nausea said:
it's supergood movie, this scene is not the best one )))

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2XTXHKcUPY[/video]

Thanks I will check it out

Tellem--T said:
Thanks I will check it out
this one is the best, but do not watch the link if you plan to see the movie soon, it spoils

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gVlmenGrLc

idkwattodowithlife said:
No, he wouldn't kill me.
beg to differ

He wouldn't kill any incel, if you're asking. It isn a Jewish lie that he hated other "none-blonde" Europeans and races. Only kikes were despised. The SS included Russians, Asians, Muslims, Africans, and Indians toward the end of the war. Goebbels would have been an incel if he lived today.

Tellem--T said:
Fuck you are right, he would kill me

Muslims killed and enslaved the most blacks in history.

Blackpill101 said:
He wouldn't kill any incel, if you're asking. It isn a Jewish lie that he hated other "none-blonde" Europeans and races. Only kikes were despised. The SS included Russians, Asians, Muslims, Africans, and Indians toward the end of the war. Goebbels would have been an incel if he lived today.

Muslims killed and enslaved the most blacks in history.

source?

Auf gar keinem Fall. Mindestens jemand würdigt mich.

Hoy hoy hoy!

Tellem--T said:

Just search the Arab Slave Trade. Islamists took Africans as slaves and converted them by force.

Blackpill101 said:
Arab Slave Trade
yes it is true, omanite, yemenite, baharein, were especially active in this

Tellem--T said:
ooopppppppppssssssssssss (((((((((((((((((

I have some middle eastern gypsy genes from my dad so yes

I mean I consider myself white but i'm not pure enough for Hitler

Ledgemund said:
Auf gar keinem Fall. Mindestens jemand würdigt mich.

Hoy hoy hoy!

Omg the Hitler himself

I think he said slavs are subhumans. Here I am slavic and subhuman, so yeah.

Nah, most probably not, he would have loved my green eyes and - admittedly darker in nuance - blond hair.

undeadcel said:
I think he said slavs are subhumans
yeah, bad strategy to win the war

KvltWarrior98 said:
Nah, most probably not, he would have loved my green eyes and - admittedly darker in nuance - blond hair.
you are romanian, you were allied

nausea said:

True, but there were ethnic purges in Romania too, truth is that on my mother's side I had quite a few relatives that were in the Iron Guard, so that would have been a plus.

nausea said:
undeadcel said:
I think he said slavs are subhumans
yeah, bad strategy to win the war

KvltWarrior98 said:

yeah, but weird how he was allied with croats and even bosnian muslims

KvltWarrior98 said:
nausea said:
True, but there were ethnic purges in Romania too, truth is that on my mother's side I had quite a few relatives that were in the Iron Guard, so that would have been a plus.
yes man also in italy there were purges eh

never forget italo-rumenian effort in USSR, for what was worth

undeadcel said:
not weird at all, why

nausea said:
KvltWarrior98 said:
nausea said:

undeadcel said:
not weird at all, why

Well, slavs=subhumans but allied with them ? lol you have to be a really cucked nation to fight for someone who wants you dead.

undeadcel said:
Well, slavs=subhumans but allied with them ? lol you have to be a really cucked nation to fight for someone who wants you dead.
croatians were based fascists, nazis aimed at their "vital space", the entire jugo wasn't important to them, the reason they attacked was to avoid the opening of a southern front for the british were already present in crete and supporting the greeks

the whole balkan region has been and still is a clusterfuck AND a supercritical chokepoint

and I am not mentioning the role of italy in the balkans eh...I should , honestly, but it's clearly unknown\underrated

nausea said:

True, many Italian and Romanian soldiers died alongside each other as true brothers-in-arms. Too bad at what happened at Stalingrad though...

KvltWarrior98 said:
True, many Italian and Romanian soldiers died alongside each other as true brothers-in-arms
fuck man, I have powerful first hand reports by ARMIR, but the docs are in italian.........

No, but he'd have his men do it for him.

nausea said:
croatians were based fascists, nazis aimed at their "vital space", the entire jugo wasn't important to them,

Croatians were seen as descendants of the Goths though and hence considered "Aryans" who only had a Slavic culture forced upon them. Serbians however were seen as Slavic subhumans just like Russians. 

(And later the evil US empire bombed Serbia in order to make it possible for Catholic Croatian fascists and Islamic Bosniaks to separate from the central Yugoslavian government. Now one of the reasons why Serbians today often feel closer to Russia again, also both being Orthodox technically. Of course, now the evil US empire has installed a lesbian with a Goldman-Sachs background as Prime Minister of Serbia. DEATH TO AMERICA!)

Red Shambhala said:
Serbians however were seen as Slavic subhumans just like Russians.
but please, do not forget ww1 eh
Red Shambhala said:
(And later the evil US empire bombed Serbia in order to make it possible for Catholic Croatian fascists and Islamic Bosniaks to separate from the central Yugoslavian government. Now one of the reasons why Serbians today often feel closer to Russia again, also both being Orthodox technically. Of course, now the evil US empire has installed a lesbian with a Goldman-Sachs background as Prime Minister of Serbia. DEATH TO AMERICA!)
where are you from ? I have not well known info about this

and yes, USA is the first target alongside england in my nuclear panel

nausea said:
undeadcel said:
croatians were based fascists, nazis aimed at their "vital space", the entire jugo wasn't important to them, the reason they attacked was to avoid the opening of a southern front for the british were already present in crete and supporting the greeks
the whole balkan region has been and still is a clusterfuck AND a supercritical chokepoint
and I am not mentioning the role of italy in the balkans eh...I should , honestly, but it's clearly unknown\underrated

I guess you are right, the balkan region was and still is a fucked up place