Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would levi ackerman be incel if he lived in real world

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
A4FABE4D 148B 440C 98CB F22DCF9B243F

Humanity's strongest soldier? I doubt it.

yes, he is a turbomanlet and he would lose interest in all that fighting for humanity bullshit by the time he's old enough because he will get treated like shit from the very early days of his life and will end up like a typical ricecel.

If he didnt have his powers they wouldnt have liked him in the anime world, let alone irl.

yes, he is a turbomanlet and he would lose interest in all that fighting for humanity bullshit by the time he's old enough because he will get treated like shit from the very early days of his life and will end up like a typical ricecel.
Alternative story: levi gets tired of being treated like subhuman and goes er on eldian society

no because he is jewish

isn't he statusmaxxed in his world? i think that will prob save him from inceldom

I dont read that but ive seen a few AMVs
no he wouldnt. He is basically tom cruise. He is a physical and determined powerhouse so he would statusmaxx in real life with a sport or game show or something (or just be a regular soldier but super soldier) and get all the pussy. Even prime age pussy because he could rape the girls of the villages he freed

in many wars tHere are war heroes that are short and their height actually was an advantage in war. Can keep lower from snipers and i used to know this guy was 5’3’ in vietnam. He was the most decorated in his office because he was small enough to go in the holes and flush the gooks out and lead them to an ambush. He was built like a dwarf.

I dont read that but ive seen a few AMVs
no he wouldnt. He is basically tom cruise. He is a physical and determined powerhouse so he would statusmaxx in real life with a sport or game show or something (or just be a regular soldier but super soldier) and get all the pussy. Even prime age pussy because he could rape the girls of the villages he freed

in many wars tHere are war heroes that are short and their height actually was an advantage in war. Can keep lower from snipers and i used to know this guy was 5’3’ in vietnam. He was the most decorated in his office because he was small enough to go in the holes and flush the gooks out and lead them to an ambush. He was built like a dwarf.

Nice pasta. How many times have you been in country? :feelsEhh:

nah his face is on point imo

He could probably efamemaxxing therefore having status + face

He might in SEA because he is white and has good face, but he'd need to go to a shithole village.

Yes based on that height. Even I consider myself a manlet and I'm taller than him