Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would maldini be considered a chad?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
1000040786-jpg.1087525

Attachments

• 1000040786.jpg
    1000040786.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 83
is this even a question lol

He's always a chad lol

is this even a question lol
He doesnt have psl autistic features. He has prey eyes and a recessed maxilla like I saw in that Qoves videos but he still looks very good to me tbh. I guess attractiveness is more nuanced than a few facial landmarks @ElTruecel

Last edited:
Him, Neymar, pique, Beckham are untouchable in football community in looks department

are italians white?

He doesnt have psl autistic features. He has prey eyes and a recessed maxilla like I saw in that Qoves videos but he still looks very good to me tbh. I guess attractiveness is more nuanced than a few facial landmarks @ElTruecel
His maxilla isn't recessed at all

He still has a good lower third, coloring, high cheekbones, etc

Gigachad. He did modelling and had extreme blue eye halo.

I remember him being interviewed after the CL final. My Mum saw him on the telly and said something like "mmm, he's nice", or some shit. And she didn't like Italians, always called them greasy etc.