Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Rami Malek but an Incel if he wasn't statusmaxxed?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

I don't think so tbh. Jaw is law and he's only slightly below average in height (in the U.S.)

no, his only flaw is the eye area, he wouldnt be fucking stacies but could fuck a lot of beckies

Disgusting eye area makes him a low/mid tier normie even with his jaw.

Nah he's not Even ugly, just Bad eye área. Wouldnt have problems dating

Brutal. If he had even an average eye
area he’d be easy chad/chadlite.

Aurora Asknes loves his face, so he would slay easily.

He's lightskinned enough that he can pass as white. JBW is law.

No, and I'll take this moment to say again, I don't think most incels are incel because of their face. You might think you are, but no, I'm pretty sure you have to be exceptionally ugly in the face for your face to count against you. Most incels, facewise, just have normal faces with normal flaws.

No, and I'll take this moment to say again, I don't think most incels are incel because of their face. You might think you are, but no, I'm pretty sure you have to be exceptionally ugly in the face for your face to count against you. Most incels, facewise, just have normal faces with normal flaws.
:soy::bluepill:

Yes, he's a fesikhcel.

Bullshit I know tons of guys with his facial structure who slay bad bitches

They're still incel, but for other reasons besides face. If you aren't, like, short or something, really ask yourself why you think you're incel.

Can easily slay ethnic whores.

Honestly he looks like a drug addict on this photo, so he could easily larp as dark triad.

Delusional. Jaw is law. Eye area is mostly looksmaxx autism while jaw is the real deal in the real world.
I don't think so tbh. Jaw is law and he's only slightly below average in height (in the U.S.)
this

He only looks like that in Mr Robot, in Bohemian Rhapsody he looks completely different so it's hard to tell

The eyes are everything
The rest are just bonuses