Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would Ted Bundy be an Incel in 2021?

• Thread starter It all fell down
  • Start date
I'd categorize him as upper-tier normie, that and the fact that he's white makes me think he wouldn't be, but it depends what part of the US he would theoretically live in. In college towns and large cities, he would probably be incel.

I'd categorize him as upper-tier normie, that and the fact that he's white makes me think he wouldn't be, but it depends what part of the US he would theoretically live in. In college towns and large cities, he would probably be incel.
Would Elliot Rodger have the chance to slay back in the 60s or 70s?

Average Looks + Dark Triad ≠ Incel

Most definitely, especially because back then, Elliot would technically be average height, and there was no shit like dating apps and no gynocentric agenda.

I would imagine if he lived in the same area though, he might have a bit of trouble (albeit less than even in 2014), as rich, shallow Californian girls have always existed.

Definitely. But ER was very easily disgusted. He would have been invited into a free-love orgy but might have turned it down.
100% correct about this. Elliot's dad even admitted on camera that he tried to get Elliot laid in Las Vegas, but Elliot wanted his idea of true love instead.

Not rly; A feminine looking Hapa on the spectrum like ER, [UWSL]would probably have had even less success back then.[/UWSL]