Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would u fuck her

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Yeah would u fuck her

Jfl at mikasa worshipers. Shit tier 1 dimensional waifu. Id beat her ass one on one too.

does the "shi" in your name stand for shitposter?
shitposter410?

I was tryna hit her up yesterday but some bird kept attacking me :dafuckfeels:

NOOOO NOT THE LOUNGERINO!!!

Wouldnt fuck her ngl

Annie is a real babe, she would absolutely dominate anyone in bed

she just got ravaged by chad,.

Yes but can't see her face though

I can only see a crazy-looking eye there, how am I supposed to make an informed decision?

Whitecels can fuck her. Us deathniks cannot. Asian foids love whitecels :feelswhat:

whos that

femcel

Literally tbh, in her world she is called the ugliest person alive because she looks like that world's she-Hitler. (It gets deeper but im not gonna fucking talk about a waifu ngl :lul:)

Literally tbh, in her world she is called the ugliest person alive because she looks like that world's she-Hitler. (It gets deeper but im not gonna fucking talk about a waifu ngl :lul:)
jfl i dont get the whole wafiu shit, i've seen a ton of series and like 99% of them have the same cookiecutter personalities, either they're this shy innocent slut or some yandere cunt
the only good part about them is that they look good

jfl i dont get the whole wafiu shit, i've seen a ton of series and like 99% of them have the same cookiecutter personalities, either they're this shy innocent slut or some yandere cunt
the only good part about them is that they look good
This one is way different tbh. But you are right, most 2D foids end up having 2D personalities.

Fakecel of you wouldn't :chad:

Yes, Mikasa fav waifu

BUTT FUKED CUK:horror:

@Broly @WØLF
So this is the kind of shit that gets pinned in 2022? I literally saw right through this dude’s 2 IQ larps like a year ago and he immediately admitted I was right. I’m convinced this forum is actually retarded