Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would u swap lives with ugly tallfag

would u look like brock lesnar without roids and never ascend over urself?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
Would u look like brock lesnar but without the muscle from roids and ur fat over urself right now? But the thing is u will never ascend or have females attracted to u

Last edited:
would i be nt?

How would I never ascend as a tallfag?

Did you just edit the poll

But the thing is u will never ascend or have females attracted to u
Then I would be shorter. Shorter people live longer and have less health problems.

No thanks, Brock looks like a roided doom marine, if he didn't have muscle he'd be posting in this forum.

No point in being a lanky tallfag if you can't ascend.
hes fat without roids, also at least ur gonna be confident amongst other men at social situations

hes fat without roids, also at least ur gonna be confident amongst other men at social situations
True but I don't even care about normalfag's opinion of me anymore.

Yes, absolutely.

You're immediately respected / feared more by both your fellow man and foids for simply looking dominant. Anything under 6' is a death sentence. You think many animals want to fuck with a grizzly bear or a sasquatch out in the wild? Fuck no, so why would it be any different irl in the streets? Apex predators exist for a reason and they're not the 5'6" short and skinny white dude...

Nuff said.

Yes, absolutely.

You're immediately respected / feared more by both your fellow man and foids for simply looking dominant. Anything under 6' is a death sentence. You think many animals want to fuck with a grizzly bear or a sasquatch out in the wild? Fuck no, so why would it be any different irl in the streets? Apex predators exist for a reason and they're not the 5'6" short and skinny white dude...

Nuff said.
Based