Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would? Volcel if wouldnt

UWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWU

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Reaction GIF

Pass on noodle whores

You already know my answer.

I would grope her on the bullet train subtly and I would say no speaka de english when confronted by locals

Yes. she's stacy noodle, chad onry aniways

If she’s over 18 I would do sex to her

Volcel if you wouldn't

jfl OP uploads Stacy kimchiwhore dancing in front of thousands of baseball fans and ask "Would?" :feelshaha:

Last edited:
would ofc but that's celebrity white chad or kpop gigachang only

jfl OP uploads Stacy kimchiwhore dancing in front of thousands of baseball fans and ask "Would?" :feelshaha:
The way I new this was a Korean. Why are they this completely westernised. Japan was nuked and is not this westernised?

The way I new this was a Korean. Why are they this completely westernised. Japan was nuked and is not this westernised?
Foids and normies ruined it

Noodlewhores, especially East Asian ones, are some of the hottest foids on planet Earth. Especially these K-pop ones who surgerymaxx, use fakeup, etc.

I admit, I've even found many Noodlewhores & Slutinas more hot than foids of my own race(white).
I will never understand that.

For me it's white > MENA and latina > indian > black > asian

Last edited:
I will never understand that.

For me it's white > MENA and latina > indian > black > asian
The main problem for me with Noodles is they look and feel like Aliens or Robots jfl. I agree with you

The main problem for me with Noodles is they look and feel like Aliens or Robots jfl. I agree with you
I don't mind them acting autistic that's a good thing, but their bodies are too flat and their faces look bland

I like this robust japanese/central asian? phenotype