Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Would you accept a 8/10 gf on the condition that she force feeds you 3 bottles of soylent a day?

Y’all okay with that

• Yes because I’m based and blackpilled khhv trucel who would welcome the free food and gf

• No because I’m bluepilled retard fakecel who already has a 8/10 gf

• Not sure because I’m an indecisive cuck

Results are only viewable after voting.
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
38DA2B9E 68CB 4571 B07B E0B55DD0F806

No, I will not,
Instead, I will feed her the soylent with my cummies infused.
Whomst Is the Smartest on 4chan?

No, I will not,
Instead, I will feed her the soylent with my cummies infused.
Whomst Is the Smartest on 4chan?
I'll drink her milkies if they are soylent
but only directly from her nipples :feelsmage::feelsohh::what:

3 bottles means how many litres?

whats next? would you accept a 8/10 gf if she fed u chads cum?

I drank a soy cappuccino the other because they were out of oat milk and I don't drink dairy cus of my acne problems. Somehow I didn't sprout tits and seem ok.

@nihility what do you choose?

like around 1.4 liters
That's too much milk for a day. Make it half a litee and we'll talk. Or I'll just have to throw it away when she's not looki g

I want to say no, but some people will claim I'm a volcel for it.

Tomorrow we'll have a thread like this:
"would you accept a 10/10 Gigastacy under the condition that a group of Pakis buttrape you everyday?"

someone:
"volcel if you wouldn't"

Tomorrow we'll have a thread like this:
"would you accept a 10/10 Gigastacy under the condition that a group of Pakis buttrape you everyday?"
Nope the OP of such a thread would be banned, rightfully called a faggot, and have his thread dumped and locked in the sewers
Is this the 8/10 girl the title says:feelssus:
Obviously not

I'd agree to 2 bottles only.

soy allergy, I would literally die

I went with second option because this is the 8/10 girl OP is talking about

soy allergy, I would literally die
srs? Damn… that’s like the truest of truecel trait ever. You’re missing out on soy sauce, tofu, soylent, and pretty much every other product that contains trace amounts of soy.

srs? Damn… that’s like the truest of truecel trait ever. You’re missing out on soy sauce, tofu, soylent, and pretty much every other product that contains trace amounts of soy.
yea even soy lecithine causes a light reaction and it's the most used lecithine for chocolate but I eat it anyway

"Would you accept a 8/10 GF"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Jesus Fucking Christ the delusion here is off the charts.

"Accept" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

There's not a man alive who would say no to an 8/10 if she even batted an eyelid in his direction. Including self-proclaimed blackpilled incels. Utter utter BS if you think otherwise.

"Would you accept a 8/10 GF"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Jesus Fucking Christ the delusion here is off the charts.

"Accept" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

There's not a man alive who would say no to an 8/10 if she even batted an eyelid in his direction. Including self-proclaimed blackpilled incels. Utter utter BS if you think otherwise.
Truer words have never been spoken. Take my reddit gold, sir.

485D5A9A D56D 4E00 8FF0 DC8884A2DA01

Of course, not even all the soy in the world can break my iron will manliness

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

@Animecel2D and @incelerated would

but only for the pakis

sure OP would just vomit it into her anus

just use those three bottles of soylent as a replacement for protein powder. You not only get yourself a gf but can also gymcel for free

That's way too much soy
Probably not, but I'd still regret it the next day

of course. Sigma males such as myself are immune to the estrogenic effects of soylent.

"Dude just subject yourself to torture."

Yes, I have nothing against soylent. The memes are just funny

Actually seems like a tough choice. I'm really attached to my regular milk, and wouldn't be able to drink both anymore because it would be way too much.

I don't even know what that soylent stuff tastes like. I'd need a trial run before confirmation. But from past experience, any milk aside from cow's milk is shit and cucked.

All jokes aside textured soy protein is s good source of highly absorbable protein with little carbs and no fat

I would drink piss for a gf.

yes, i will puke the soylent out