Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Would you accept being put into the Infinite Tsukuyomi?

• yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • no

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • gtfo with that weeb shit tbh

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
For those who don't know what this shit is it's basically an illusion in which you imagine yourself in your desired reality, more or less VR on steroids. At the expense of your body slowly turning into horse crap.
Infinite Tsukuyomi Moon posted by Christopher Thompson

easily. jfl at this body. also death isn't negative per say

Hell fucking yea

Yeah, for sure. Get to escape this shitty reality and go to a dream world where everything is calm and peaceful

Only If it was the bootleg infinite tsukuyomi that Madara envisioned, and not the version that Kaguya intended

Of course. My body's just going to turn into maggot food after I rope, and I already roleplay VR in my head all day to cope.

I would live in a world where I can drive.

easily. jfl at this body. also death isn't negative per say
Hell fucking yea
Yeah, for sure. Get to escape this shitty reality and go to a dream world where everything is calm and peaceful
Only If it was the bootleg infinite tsukuyomi that Madara envisioned, and not the version that Kaguya intended
Of course. My body's just going to turn into maggot food after I rope, and I already roleplay VR in my head all day to cope.
I would live in a world where I can drive.

this just made me realize something I didn't in my bluepilled days, but Madara was the true hero and Naruto the villain. After all he just wanted everyone to have peace without having to cuck others through wars or competence, while the mc just spouted nonsense out of his ass all the time and said the world could find a way to understand each other, when in reality he just managed to put an end to war bcuz of how OP he was and how everyone feared him lol.

this just made me realize something I didn't in my bluepilled days, but Madara was the true hero and Naruto the villain. After all he just wanted everyone to have peace without having to cuck others through wars or competence, while the mc just spouted nonsense out of his ass all the time and said the world could find a way to understand each other, when in reality he just managed to put an end to war bcuz of how OP he was and how everyone feared him lol.

i see

i want to bet put in a reality like an isekai, with cute anime girls, would be amazing.

yes, my body is already turning to horseshit anyway

no postmaxxing in here you niggers or I'll make a meta & feedback essay that'll get locked real quick anyway but you both suck my cock
Spammers like @Yerberito and @Animecel2D and numerous others similarly as awful have annihilated offtopic with their unending ocean of two word "its over" "go er" posts and statements

Either fix the standards with the goal that this degree of spam brings solid alerts or do that and make a gathering for postmaxxing (read: spam) to isolate the looseness of the bowels to one space please. I don't care for half of my alarms being somebody citing my post only to up their postcount when it's obvious from setting they couldn't care less what I said.

What's more, before it's stated, I've attempted to report more, however it's hard to tell what really qualifies as low exertion since low exertion is truly inescapable at the present time.

you could generally simply take the simple arrangement and cleanse the postmaxxers from the site

meh. I'm an analog man

Yes, it would be much better to live in a simulation than in this shitty reality