Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you accept the offer?

Would you accept the offer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
A crusty old man approaches you from the woods. He is visibly skinny and on the brink of starvation, and he wants YOU to make a deal with him. You work his drought-ridden land for 14 long years, under the most brutal of conditions, given only old rice and rotten wheat to eat. In return, he gives you his first daughter (a LTB) after the first 7 years, and his second daughter (a aryan gigastacy) after you have done your final 7 years.

Would you accept his offer? Why and why not? I'd like to know what my fellow inklers think.

repackaged question: would you willingly turn into a literal dark ages serf for pussy

Yes, but only if I'm allowed to impregnate both of them.

Seems like a scam jfl

A crusty old man approaches you from the woods. He is visibly skinny and on the brink of starvation, and he wants YOU to make a deal with him. You work his drought-ridden land for 14 long years, under the most brutal of conditions, given only old rice and rotten wheat to eat. In return, he gives you his first daughter (a LTB) after the first 7 years, and his second daughter (a aryan gigastacy) after you have done your final 7 years.

Would you accept his offer? Why and why not? I'd like to know what my fellow inklers think.
No.

Is there guarantee that sluts wont kill me in my sleep or run away

man what the fuck are these questions

Volcel if wouldn't.

This is what literally happen in the bible