Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would You Ascend With A Pink Haired Feminist?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Would You Ascend With A Pink Haired Feminist

• Yes

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Hypothetical: A pink haired feminist approaches you for a date. What would you do?

Last edited:
No, because he is probably a trannie

Sure if she’s attractive and not fat.

there was a fat one like that in front of my apt building and she was completely hypnotized by her phone

imagine finding a woman that isn't hypnotized by the 30 concurrent conversations on her whatsapp

Yes but wouldn’t have her as a girlfriend though.

I’d ascend with anything born female tbh

Yes that's one of my oddly specific fetishes

just pretend it's a pink haired anime girl lol

Volcel if you wouldn't. The only difference between a Feminist toilet and a non-Feminist toilet is honesty, the Femherrhoid is more honest.

Yeah, I’ll make sure she’s too sore to rage on twitter the next day. :feelskek:

unvaccinated sperm is the next bitcoin, she would thank me

If she aint fat ya duh
volcel if wouldnt

volcel if you wouldn't

Yes, and lick her sjw feet, smelly feminist feet on my face to drool over

Yes, I absolutely would. I actually knew a pink haired feminist when I went to college. My roommate hooked up with her. Asked if I could leave our dorm room for a couple of hours and he would text me when it's cool to come back. I sat outside with the smokers and some military guys ended up inviting me to their room to try their genius drink invention of gin + diet sprite. It was disgusting.

Anyways, I definitely would've ascended with her. She was kinda sweet and eminently cool. Definitely someone who was living a plane of existence that I can't even imagine. Like, if I spent 20 minutes as her and then came back to this incel life I would rope immediately from the sheer deprivation. It's not just what her life was like because she was hot and a foid, but more specifically, the fact that she cares about things and has emotions other than despair. People talk to her and she has the privilege of choosing to engage with them or not, while I'm here rotting forever in wagecuckery.

I would. I voted yes.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

No but I would ascend with a pink haired anime girl

You could rage fuck the feminism out of her:feelsohh:

As long as she isn't super fat I'm up for it.

Yes I would have her reading Mein Kampf by the end of the night.