Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with military girl(s)? (in call of duty)

Jotogo

Jotogo

Spergpilled Khaleejicel

Say World War 3 happens and most countries including yours are involved. You were forcefully conscripted into the military or you chose to fight a war and you're on the battlefield or seas, and you encounter an enemy all-female unit.. What would you do? Imagine.
I wanna be a Palestinian partisan in the Third Intifada and grape all the gigastacy IDF jewesses to death:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

you encounter an enemy all-female unit..

Holes are sadists, so you'll be mercilessly killed as you stroke yourself.

I would not enter into such a war, either way, preferring not to fight for the elite-controlled and globohomo-promoting government enabling the very hypergamy, legalization of degeneracy, and foid privilege leading to our discrimination as subhumans and the subsequent isolation and state of trueceldom... :society:

However, I guess such as you talk about would not be morally unwarranted, as they choose to enter into such a war in defiance of the obvious likely privilege of foids not having to enlist in their country. :feelsjuice:

Ive creepshotted one before as a former militarycel, myself, chico GrAY

Lmao these bitches would perish before they see combat

Ayo nigga I ain't touching that roast beef kike pussy nigga no thanks :smonk:
You could take some civilians with you if you want, do some epic warcrimes (in roblox)

If I were ever sent to a war I'd go all out on the military and civilian women.

You could take some civilians with you if you want, do some epic warcrimes (in roblox)
Nigga I ain't gonna fight for Zionist Occupied Government :smonk:

You would rather die than ascend as a hyperdarktriadmaxxing war criminal? To each to their own
Nigga I would rather shitpost on an obscure incel forum than touch those curly haired kike bitches

These anime girls are not real.

These anime girls are not real.
True but i'm just using an example image, think i would've done it better if i posted some real life IDF thots so this would've gotten more attention
Over for animecels

They all are chad only and they fucked chads in the military.

I will ascend with your hoooot sexy momma right in her wet pussy

I will fuck female soldier corpse when I have a chance while scavenging for food and keep it in my basement( in Fallout Las Vegas)