Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be able to tolerate a woman farting around you?

Would you be able to tolerate a woman farting around you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
16 year old doesnt like women as they shit.

Volcel youngcel fakecel.

Get banned kid.

>t. Joined yesterday
Mad online

it's no good FaceAndLMS.

I swear every time I take time off this site and I come back, it's filled with more LARPers and utter retardcels.

He is a 16 yo boy who posts about beheading and boiling women. He has hardly even spoken to a woman romantically (e.g. approaching) or even as part of a social circle in his short autistic life and he already thinks it's over. He hasn't even finished puberty. I hope he looks back and remembers that we advised him to try at life before quitting. I think his brain might be too far gone by now though. Self-inflicted mentalceldom.

I know you are
DAB ON EM
Stay worked

What do you get out of trying to be obnoxious online by copy-pasting things others have said to you and being a brainless rat? Sry you can't reply @Not_Important :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wonder if you think we are only laughing with you

What do you get out of trying to be obnoxious online by copy-pasting things others have said to you and being a brainless rat? Sry you can't reply @Not_Important :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wonder if you think we are only laughing with you
Again, stay mad.

I'd let a hot gym whore fart in my face