Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you be happy dating instead of settling?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
Would you rather date 1-2 times in a week or settle in a relationship or marry?

So, dating still makes you kinda "alone" if your not settling with her in a house with potential kids. But dating can be chill, all time for yourself and do guy stuff while still seeing this girl

What do you prefer?
[UWSL]Would[/UWSL] you be satisfied just by dating?

Last edited:
When you aay date. is sex involved?

If that was my only option then sure.

Not even 95% of women are worth settling with in today's world anyway.

in this case I might end up getting one of them pregnant and then my biological duty will have been filled without being tied down or potentially being cheated on

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Would you rather date 1-2 times in a week or settle in a relationship or marry?

So, dating still makes you kinda "alone" if your not settling with her in a house with potential kids. But dating can be chill, all time for yourself and do guy stuff while still seeing this girl

What do you prefer?
[UWSL]Would[/UWSL] you be satisfied just by dating?
Yes. When I get sex and she occasionally stays over with me at night. I don't want children. I want sex with a woman that wants to have sex with me, I want to have small other affections (like hugging/holding hands) and someone to go out with/watch movies with. The rest is for me secondary. And children are a no-go (because I am not the person who wants that and find babies to be too fragile/too loud, I also don't want responsibilities). I simply want love/acceptance/sex/etc. - nothing more.

Yes, I don't want a LTR after swallowing the blackpill so I only want to pump and dump now.

Settling, provided it's the woman I love. Because im 28 and want a normal life

Settling. I have no interest in empty shags with hollow women.

I was talking about this with someone I am working with, and she said it's better how I am now, because I'm on "The Hunt". I told her that in order to be on "The Hunt", I need transportation outside of my parents.