Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be happy with this relationship?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Would you be happy in a relationship with a girl whose personality was great but you were only moderately attracted to her. Or do you demand a girl who is super hot to you?

For me, as long as I find her attractive overall and could get it up for sex and not be embarrassed to be seen with her in public, then I don’t care if she’s mid and not super attractive.

The first one. Apparently, most hot foids don't have any personalities according to chads.

I could Probably get it up for any foid who is not deformed and under 45 ngl

I'd be good with anyone who's not obese and doesn't have any kids. I feel like Incels as a group get shit for wanting 10s all the time but I feel like most of us have completely reasonable standards

I'd be good with anyone who's not obese and doesn't have any kids. I feel like Incels as a group get shit for wanting 10s all the time but I feel like most of us have completely reasonable standards
Yes, foids only want the best. They'd shit on us, we should do the same to them.

Most women are moderately attractive to me so yeah it would nice

You're a good user but I gotta be candid and say this is such a stupid question, this is more of a dillema to foids than it is to men.

Volcel if you wouldn't

You're a good user but I gotta be candid and say this is such a stupid question, this is more of a dillema to foids than it is to men.
Respect your honest opinion.

Of course, I would be happy with such a relationship. What am I a foid that I need the hottest, dumbest slut around?

I'm willing to sacrifice looks for better personality. I want someone who is nice to me and caring.