Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you be Hindu priest NEET over your current job? same salary as now

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
And if u aren't working rn, you will get the median wage in your country.

Your job will be like this guy's:

View: https://twitter.com/GuruPajeet/status/1667486166353072129?s=20

U will rot and have people worship you. Sometimes performing religious ceremonies.
Etc.

imo personally I would do this job over my shitty tech fag job if salary was the same.

Why all pajeet music SOUNDS the same!!????

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

definitely, i would get a ton of pajeets whores and a lot of money from my brainwhashed slaves who follow me.
i am even sure some cucked parents will offer me the virginity of their little daughters so i can give them my "blessings". being a preist worshipped by stupid people like that is better than being a chad

why would I do that retard shit for free

definitely, i would get a ton of pajeets whores and a lot of money from my brainwhashed slaves who follow me.
i am even sure some cucked parents will offer me the virginity of their little daughters so i can give them my "blessings". being a preist worshipped by stupid people like that is better than being a chad
yup really lucky job. He can rot and farm money passively. While slaves like us toil 12 hours a day for our Jewish owners for pennies.