Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be in a relationship with her? (brain damage)

Question

• Total voters
No, look at the tattoo.

She looks like she lives in a trailer park and smokes meth.

So the tattoo is the deal breaker? Not the fact that she's brain damaged?
It means that she was a slut who would most likely reject me before the damage.

what is she saying
Hi everybody and welcome to a brand new video on my channel. I've been looking forward to making a video, but i haven't had the time because there's alot of stuff i have to do, here in my home and you know... It's like this, i have some difficulties to do everything. So i have to do it in my tempo the best way possible. I woke up this morning... And i watched some youtube and TikTok vids and... And a show where they were making fun of brain damage and i was insulted by that and got mad.

It's not OK to make fun of brain damage. It's not fun. You can joke about dark humor and stuff but not brain damage. I'm fightning and the people who are also brain damaged are fighting... And, yea. I just wanna say that i wan't to report you but i'm too lazy to... My boyfriend is coming to visit and it's going to be fun. I will clean before he comes... No wait, he won't come tomorrow, he'll come saturday. I love to mess with people, i also love to manipulate and take advantage of others to make myself feel better. (she actually says this no joke)

2 minutes of the video.

Last edited:
Hi everybody and welcome to a brand new video on my channel. I've been looking forward to making a video, but i haven't had the time because there's alot of stuff i have to do, here in my home and you know... It's like this, i have some difficulties to do everything. So i have to do it in my tempo the best way possible. I woke up this morning... And i watched some youtube and TikTok vids and... And a show where they were making fun of brain damage and i was insulted by that and got mad.

It's not OK to make fun of brain damage. It's not fun. You can joke about dark humor and stuff but not brain damage. I'm fightning and the people who are also brain damaged are fighting... And, yea. I just wanna say that i wan't to report you but i'm too lazy to... My boyfriend is coming to visit and it's going to be fun. I will clean before he comes... No wait, he won't come tomorrow, he'll come saturday. I love to mess with people, i also love to manipulate and take advantage of others to make myself feel better. (she actually says this no joke)

2 minutes of the video.
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: high effort translatorcel wtf
shes right though, personally, I got brain damage from watching the video and its no joke :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What makes her so unattractive? Is it the worn out face? The tired look? That's what i find unattractive about her. She looks so worn out and tired, like she did alot of drugs or drank alot of alcohol.

What makes her so unattractive? Is it the worn out face? The tired look? That's what i find unattractive about her. She looks so worn out and tired, like she did alot of drugs or drank alot of alcohol.
Looks retarded and ugly as shit

Rather have me a retard Arab sandnigg foid. Pigskin snow people playing too many games fkn with spear-chucking African nignogs nowadays.

IMG 3506
IMG 3496