Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be interested in another "Discord"-like server for incels.is?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Would you be interested in joining and having another external platform where we can have a server, similar to Discord? (However, if it were to be made, it most likely won't be Discord given how big of a platform and how they automatically monitor content in servers.)

But I am asking to see how much of an interest you all have in having a comfy place to just chat and chill like what we had before on the incels.is Discord before it got banned.

Note that if a new server was to be made, on any platform, it would have much tighter security and would require a stricter barrier of entry and not everyone here could join it. It would also have other ways of deterring normies and foids/infiltrators from finding it out and joining it.

Would you be interested in joining and having another external platform where we can have a server, similar to Discord? (However, if it were to be made, it most likely won't be Discord given how big of a platform and how they automatically monitor content in servers.)

But I am asking to see how much of an interest you all have in having a comfy place to just chat and chill like what we had before on the incels.is Discord before it got banned.

Note that if a new server was to be made, on any platform, it would have much tighter security and would require a stricter barrier of entry and not everyone here could join it. It would also have other ways of deterring normies and foids/infiltrators from finding it out and joining it.
I guess I'd be for it, just not on Discord this time, because my Discord account got disabled because of the server getting nuked.

count me in nigger

I guess I'd be for it, just not on Discord this time, because my Discord account got disabled because of the server getting nuked.
Yeah, it won't be on Discord.

Depends on which platform

Absolutely not

I'm in but you should really consider inviting select members of the forum while prohibiting access to traitors.
It will be on Revolt.chat, basically a discord clone. I'd need more information about these "traitors" before making a judgment.

I fucking hate discord and i hate the jews for killing free speech online and killing off 4chan and 8 chan

@Ron.Belgrade @wereq @Stupid Clown @Orzmund @Uncle Death @LesscoBlob @ElTruecel @DarkStarDown @der_komische @kampman

Made a new one with much stricter rules on Revolt, not Discord anymore.

Last edited:
@Ron.Belgrade @wereq @Stupid Clown @Orzmund @Uncle Death @LesscoBlob @ElTruecel @DarkStarDown @der_komische @kampman

Sounds nice. I'll look into it. :feelsYall:

It's probably dead. No one uses anything outside of discord.