Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be ok with a female sex slave of yourself?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Same features just with long hair, female body parts, and a female voice.

Would the female version have softer features? I dont look feminine and my sister looks much softer than me.

... if it's biologically female, I don't see what the issue is. Oh wait, but if it looks exactly like me just with female genitalia that would be very weird. Very weird, indeed...

:feelsdevil::feelskek: I plead the 5th!

Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman
Go fuck yourself would get all new meaning :lul:

Would the female version have softer features? I dont look feminine and my sister looks much softer than me.
Yeah

No

My ego is too high to fuck myself

She would not look like my sister because altoigh we share traits and you can tell me and my sisters are brothers, i am different. A female version of me would be a perfect female amd extremely attractive, so definitely i would, especially if she has good feet

She would not look like my sister because altoigh we share traits and you can tell me and my sisters are brothers, i am different. A female version of me would be a perfect female amd extremely attractive, so definitely i would, especially if she has good feet
“Extremely attractive” implying you have good features

You with long hair is a man with a wig on
Couldn’t tell because it would be genetically female and have smaller bones. Assuming you aren’t manly though? Incels are supposed to have shit bones

Couldn’t tell because it would be genetically female and have smaller bones. Assuming you aren’t manly though? Incels are supposed to have shit bones
if looked like a woman then yes but if just had my exact face with long hair would be pretty gay

No that is disgusting you utter degenerate. May Allah strike you down

I usually say yes to these posts but I might have to draw the line here

i'd fuck me. i'd fuck me hard...