Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would You Be Willing to Suffer Like Jesus Did if It Meant Inceldia Became a Reality?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

(Title)

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38

I would prefer this over the mental anguish I have to face every day.

For newcels, Inceldia is like Valhalla for incels.

I would prefer this over the mental anguish I have to face every day.

For newcels, Inceldia is like Valhalla for incels.

holy shit jesus got whipped? i thougth he was executed! :shock::shock:
christbros... should i convert?

Well do you die? If no I could probably Endure it if it meant my life is better

No I don't want to be tortured and humiliated by normscum

No I don't want to be tortured and humiliated by normscum
think of it like this
(1 person suffers) FOR EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY!
VS
(everybody suffers) AND NOBODIES HAPPY!

and besides, you are going to die pussyless anyways so why not make a difference?

>inb4 cuckold
yah bro participating in soyciety and paying taxes for stacy's child and chad's free condoms is totally less cucked then dying for your incelbros for a guaranteed country in your name

wdym?
he got whipped and then had to carry the cross up the hill and then was executed by being nailed to it

Oldcels do not benefit from Inceldia. They are too far gone.

wdym?
he got whipped and then had to carry the cross up the hill and then was executed by being nailed to it
WTF !!! :shock: :shock: CHRISTBROS IS THIS TRUE?

JewTV hype
He was a truecel Wizard.
He was betrayed by his disciple Judas, taken captive, deserted by his disciples, falsely accused by the crowd and spiritual authorities, spat on, beaten, rejected by the Jews in favor of the violent criminal Barabbas, brutally scourged (whipped), mocked by having the crown of thorns placed on his head, ridiculed by passerbys as he carried with him the cross, and crucified—BUT DID IT WILLINGLY, for the salvation of humankind.
Scourging was an incredibly painful torture inflicted by a whip with multiple leather cords that would commonly have bits of sheep bone and sharp pieces of metal embedded throughout. This instrument were designed to inflict maximum pain and blood loss, as each lash would have ripped out large pieces of flesh, essentially exposing the skeletal muscles completely. With his hands tied to a post, Jesus endured this horrific pain at the hands of Roman soldiers as a crowd of onlookers watched. And like many other things on this day, Jesus had known this was coming - specifically predicting flogging to the disciples in Mark 10:34.

After the flogging, Jesus has lost a massive amount of blood. His back has been literally ripped to shreds, and he would have been incredibly weak. At this point, Roman soldiers drag him away to the governor’s palace, where they commence a new level of mockery and humiliation. Twisting together a crown of thorns, they ram the symbol of the curse given to Adam down on to the head of the second Adam. With fresh blood now running down Jesus’ face, the soldiers begin to beat him over the head with a mock scepter, driving the thorns even deeper into his temples and forehead. When the horrific ordeal was complete, they rip off the mock royal robe and lead him outside the city walls to Golgotha, the Hill of the Skull.

And now, already weakened and bloodied to a state barely recognizable, Jesus is to be crucified. Again and again, Jesus is fulfilling Scripture. In Isaiah 52, written hundreds of years before this moment, the prophet had written: “many were astonished at you, his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance, and his form beyond that of the children of mankind…” Jesus has truly been marred beyond resemblance. And now, for the crucifixion. Today, when you hear the word crucifixion, you probably instantly think of Jesus. But back then, this was a method of torture, humiliation, and execution that ancient Rome had used liberally on non-citizens, criminals who would threaten Roman rule. It was a death reserved for the absolute dregs of humanity.

Writing in the first century, Mark would not have had to explain crucifixion to his audience. But we don’t live in a time where this is a commonplace event. After being forced to carry the horizontal cross-beam through the streets, Jesus collapses, requiring a random stranger from the crowd named Simon to carry it the rest of the way. At the top of the hill, Jesus is thrown down on his back, exacerbating his already open wounds. They grab his hands, place iron stakes over his wrist joint, and drive these giant nails into them. He is lifted up and affixed to the vertical beam, now forming the familiar “T” of the cross, where his feet are now nailed as well.

The cause of death in a crucification was typically suffocation. With the entire weight of your body hanging by your wrists, you cannot properly exhale. Suffice it to say that for the next six hours, every single breath Jesus takes is literally excruciating. The cumulative physical suffering and pain Jesus endures throughout this execution is some of the worst imaginable in human existence. I think it’s important for us to understand the flesh and blood reality of what Jesus went through, because the first readers would have intimately familiar. And yet, there is a pattern of psychological and emotional suffering in this text that is perhaps even worse.
Well do you die? If no I could probably Endure it if it meant my life is better
Yes, you would be nailed to the cross and left to die as your scourged back rubbed against the rough texture of the wood and the hot sun of Judea shone down upon your naked body, the only thing covering you a rag around your waist.
think of it like this
(1 person suffers) FOR EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY!
VS
(everybody suffers) AND NOBODIES HAPPY!

and besides, you are going to die pussyless anyways so why not make a difference?

>inb4 cuckold
yah bro participating in soyciety and paying taxes for stacy's child and chad's free condoms is totally less cucked then dying for your incelbros for a guaranteed country in your name
Based af.
Inceldia is for all incels. All incels will reach happiness and joy, no matter what they have endured in life.

Last edited:
they do not benefit from (SOY)ciety either. if you are going to die a virgin might as well make the world a better place

He was betrayed, taken captive, deserted by his disciples, falsely accused, spat on, beaten, rejected by the Jews in favor of the violent criminal Barabbas, brutally scourged (whipped), mocked by having the crown of thorns placed on his head, ridiculed by passerbys as he carried with him the cross, and crucified—BUT DID IT WILLINGLY, for the salvation of humankind.
stupid niggers should have been all executed:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: how dare they harm my incelbro

WTF !!! :shock: :shock: CHRISTBROS IS THIS TRUE?
are you trolling? yeah, thats the official story

According to the canonical gospels, Jesus was arrested and tried by the Sanhedrin, and then sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally crucified by the Romans.[5][6][7] It portrays his death as a sacrifice for sin.

Jesus was stripped of his clothing and offered vinegar mixed with myrrh or gall (likely posca[8]), to drink after saying "I am thirsty". At Golgotha, he was then hung between two convicted thieves and, according to the Gospel of Mark, died by the 9th hour of the day (at around 3:00 p.m.)
scourged = beaten with a whip that has blades in the tips, or metal bits

Only if it meant that I could be resurrected and freed from this shitty life.

Only if it meant that I could be resurrected and freed from this shitty life.
Since you are not divine like Jesus was, there is no resurrection for you. Sorry, buddy boyo.

No thanks I did nothing that deserves me to be tortured

No thanks I did nothing that deserves me to be tortured
I deserve to be brutalized for being a genetic failure.

Unlike Mary, my mother would probably cheer on the Romans.

I deserve to be tortured for being a genetic failure.

Unlike Mary, my mother would probably cheer on the Romans.
In that case, it's not your fault but your parents fault for bringing a genetic failure to life. You didn't have an option

My dad did something similar to me just without the spikes so yes I would