Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you buy nigger slaves if they were available today?

Would you buy a nigger slave?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I mean both sheboons and male niggers. I am not entirely sure because from what I learnt about niggers they are not very wholesome. I would have to be very careful when purchasing one.

For a sheboon sex slave, it would have to be not fat firstly so that would rule most of them out.

I am not sure I would buy a Tyrone slave, I wouldn‘t want him to fuck my sheboon slave.

I’m also not sure how useful a regular Jamal would be.

The only thing a nigger is good for is death.

I mean both sheboons and male niggers. I am not entirely sure because from what I learnt about niggers they are not very wholesome. I would have to be very careful when purchasing one.

For a sheboon sex slave, it would have to be not fat firstly so that would rule most of them out.

I am not sure I would buy a Tyrone slave, I wouldn‘t want him to fuck my sheboon slave.

I would buy them but I would buy them in África and buy territory there in Africa I would not bring niggers to America or europe

I would buy them but I would buy them in África and buy territory there in Africa I would not bring niggers to America or europe
How would the niggers doings for you if they don’t live with you?

@over4men thoughts

there's no use for them where I live and sheboons are mostly unattractive so I wouldn't get one

If I had 300 niggers I have no idea where I would put them
C0289551-Slave_ship_diagram,_19th_century.jpg

I'd buy Asian slaves, I'd keep a few (highly intelligent) male ones to breed to produce daughters to fuck after I've already put enough of my seed in the slaves I already owned. I'd probably also let the offspring of my most intelligent slaves reproduce with my kids. I'm not sure if I should free my own children by default or keep them as slaves.

Apparently my slave owner ancestor kept his own children as slaves as well, he impregnated a Nigger slave and refused to recognise the kids keeping them as property until slavery was abolished, then refusing to give them his Jewish name. I'd probably do something similar to my slaves if I had them, I'd only free the ones intelligent enough to take on my business. I'd always be buying slaves from the Far East. Perhaps I'd buy some slaves from North Africa or Western Asia or Eastern Europe if they were for sale on discount, but I wouldn't spend too much money on them.

I would rather buy chinks, they are hardworking, perfect for slaves. Niggers tend to chimp out alot. Also, chinks have small dicks, women can't use them as sex slaves while its complete opposite with niggers

I would purchase a pajeeta stacy and breed her everyday