Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a sugar baby?

Sugar baby?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Let's assume a fairly loose definition of the term as I'm sure some are very specific!

Like this girl on Dr Phil.

omg she's so cute ^^

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZNeXg9n6c

It surprised me that her parents managed to be so offended or whatever by her, lol

She looks so sweet I think she would have to do something totally nuts before I ever felt threatened or bothered by her in some way ^^

Last edited:
I considered starting a whole new thread for this but maybe I can just add it here :)

I... don't understand why people give sugar babies a hard time.

You're sitting at home, you're young, eager to do things in the world... and someone comes along and offers to buy you a really nice meal or take you on a cruise or something.

What are they supposed to do instead? LDAR? lol :)

Like... I get it.

I know that really in this world it's better to study and work for things but that might never happen and you're only young once.

I totally get it. But these girls should just not put themselves in danger and really not sell sex either.

In a more moral society maybe I'd be more against it though.

Hm, this video about a sugar baby on Dr Phil is titled "What No Father Wants to Hear From His Little Girl". I'll share it just because... may as well, lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ct165BYkuM

Like... I dunno. I wouldn't want to hear my daughter was a prostitute, obviously. But... at least this girl is having fun and doing things with her life.

Who wants to slave away and then potentially get nothing out of it anyway?

A sugar mommy would not be hot if she has to pay for sex.

True lol

If I were rich maybe.