Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a trap?

Do you date him?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • It's only gay if the balls touch

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
He is only interested in being bottom and giving you handjobs and the like. He looks extremely feminine and girly. Respects you and loves you. The catch is that he considers it a gay relationship, and others in public will know that it is actually a man.

Fuck it,its either that or die alone.

If we're going to ask hypothetical questions you might as well ask "would you fuck a Stacy?"

We both know neither of those are ever going to happen.

I guess it is better then being alone, not to mention he truly loves and respects you while looking feminine.

Other people/society always judge you regardless of what you do, i dont care about what they think.

Alas even traps can get a lot of dates, i dont think they will date a ugly incel let alone love and respect him.

I would have to live on the street, so no.

yea, but the passable for female traps/trannys are into muscular chads and tyrones

yea, but the passable for female traps/trannys are into muscular chads and tyrones
mostly. Although one time a hot tranny did say she'd suck me off for free, she later turned it down because i was 17 at the time. life sucks

mostly. Although one time a hot tranny did say she'd suck me off for free, she later turned it down because i was 17 at the time. life sucks
did you tell her? if you did you're larping or just low iq

only 2d traps
owPb55E.png

no thats cope.