Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Would you date yourself? What do you even have to offer?"

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Said by many normies and toilets to incels.

And yet we see the state of many foids with no redeeming qualities other than a hole between their legs, foids with more mental problems than guys on this site combined, whores who'll literally throw tantrums like a child, grown toilets who are too mentally fucked to hold a job.

None of that seems to matter, they've never been single for more than a few weeks at a time since they were 14, by 30 they've shat out a few kids whilst their simp wageslaves all day so she can stay at home with the kids and do nice things without feeling guilty.

Yet I'm the one with "nothing to offer" :society:

Last edited:
This is why foids are referred to as holes. They have nothing else to offer to society, and are just glorified photocopy machines for Chad.

I would not fuck myself, but i would really enjoy interacting with myself. I think i could be my best friend

I wouldn't fuck myself (because I'm straight, not because my looksmatch is too ugly for my standards), but I'd gladly live with a clone of myself. Cohabitation is much more rational and efficient than the atomized lives we're forced into and the only thing stopping us from it is that most people don't get along with each other or straight up want to stab each other in the back. Cooking at home instead of eating out would finally make sense and I'd have someone to cope together with.

This is why foids are referred to as holes. They have nothing else to offer to society, and are just glorified photocopy machines for Chad.
They can't even do that. A subhuman toilet can still spawn an incel despite reproducing with Chad.

Last edited: