Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you eat out a 9/10 girl's ass

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
Or are you to much of a low T cuck to do it, personally I would eat the ass like its groceries

Of coarse, but the bitch has to clean out any shit at the very least.

Eating a female's ass or pussy is a sign of submission hence I find it disgusting only a low T cuck would do such a thing.

Ofcourse and she doesn't even have to be 9/10 lol.

universallyabhorred said:
Eating a female's ass or pussy is a sign of submission hence I find it disgusting only a low T cuck would do such a thing.

Only a low T, low sex drive, high inhib cuck wouldn't

I would to a pretty brown girl.

This, you gain nothing by giving her pleasure when femoids already put in 0 effort during sex

There is only one girl who's ass I'd ever eat. At least I imagine it being so tasty. From neck to feet she was perfection, I've never had a chance to see her face other way than from profile but I think that she's cute anyway. Thinking about eating ass of any other girl makes me want to puke.

Genecel said:
Is the pretty brown girl a mare?

Lol no but I have eaten brown mare ass and I loved it. I want to do it to a brown girl though.

I'll stick to being low T lol.

Some of you guys need to drop the tough guy act :heh:

Eating ass is a cucked act. Only femoids are supposed to give oral sex, not the opposite.

>Low T cuck

No, I'm a human being. Anality is a sign of a dying culture.

And I wouldn't even have to pay? Come on.

Eating a female's ass or pussy is a sign of submission

This is the only thing that gets me, though I'm not sure it's right (but what the fuck do I know about sexual power dynamics?) Let's make it conditional on following with dry sodomy and a hard kick down a flight of stairs.

A Good Friend said:
>Low T cuck

No, I'm a human being. Anality is a sign of a dying culture.

Emphasis mine. Mere signification, one of many products of an unsalvageable situation. Might as well just embrace the collapse. Refraining from hypothetical commission of unnatural acts will not leave you standing when the inherently corrupt, enervated empire falls.

Ledgemund said:
Emphasis mine. Mere signification, one of many products of an unsalvageable situation. Might as well just embrace the collapse. Refraining from hypothetical commission of unnatural acts will not leave you standing when the inherently corrupt, enervated empire falls.

Oh, I of course look forward to the collapse, but as I'm not prone to hedonism, I feel no need to alter myself to match cultural mores.

Too much work for a mouth-full of bacteria meant to stay in the lower digestive system.