Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Would you escape to the virtual world?

Accept virtual paradise?

• Give in to the artificial utopia as a pseudo-chad.

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Stay in the cold, unforgiving reality as an incel.

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
I'm sure it's not too long now until virtual reality becomes even more mainstream. Diminishing returns on traditional games means there's not much room for innovation unless you go virtual.

Theoretically, if you had access to a virtual world where you could live out the life of your dreams, even if it's artificial... then would you? Imagine a loving, doting wife that won't grow tired of you or betray you, or a harem of beautiful women waiting to pamper you and accept your every desire. If such a thing could be simulated, would you enter that matrix willingly? Assuming that it's indistinguishable from reality.

Last edited:
I much more prefer being in this cold harsh world than live in some fake Jew psy-op doped on drugs

Virtual reality is the future and it will be the only way to cope

Is there a One?

coroca-blade-runner.gif

Of course I would

I always imagined a contraption that was esentially a pod filled with semi liquid, and could harden and change shape on command. So you could feel sex with that sludge, but you see a hot stacy on ur screen

I always imagined a contraption that was esentially a pod filled with semi liquid, and could harden and change shape on command. So you could feel sex with that sludge, but you see a hot stacy on ur screen
With advancements in brain-machine interfaces hopefully there will be no need for real live stimulation as it can be done neurally.
Well anyway, if hypergamy continues to rise, I'm sure there will be innovations in sex technology to fill the needs of a broader niche of men who are lonely.

Just waiting for VR headsets to become better. We're still stuck on around 90° FOV after 7 years.

What do you think of this?

I can't accept something that isn't real

I can't accept something that isn't real
What if our reality is just a simulation? If you think of it that way, you are just going down another layer into a more convenient one.

Yes

Like dream machines in the dreamfall games

I'm sure it's not too long now until virtual reality becomes even more mainstream. Diminishing returns on traditional games means there's not much room for innovation unless you go virtual.

Theoretically, if you had access to a virtual world where you could live out the life of your dreams, even if it's artificial... then would you? Imagine a loving, doting wife that won't grow tired of you or betray you, or a harem of beautiful women waiting to pamper you and accept your every desire. If such a thing could be simulated, would you enter that matrix willingly? Assuming that it's indistinguishable from reality.
that's something you used to do before the normies flooded in. Normies love to ruin our shit.

can't wait for FDVR

Why not but I wouldn’t perceive it as reality

Serial Experiments Lane cause I would fuck Lane esp. In her butthole

What do you think of this?

Good idea, it needs to be state mandated and super advanced

Fakecel if you don’t say yes