Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ever marry a foid that was previously divorced?

Would you ever marry a foid that was previously divorced?

• No, I would never marry a foid that was previously divorced.

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Yes, I would marry a foid that was previously divorced.

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My mom told me that her financial advisor divorced recently. The foid was only about 32 years old. The foid got married in 2021 and she was divorced by 2023.

It’s over brocels, being alone is better than getting cucked by a fat-ass toilet. Remember, Kanye West has to pay his ex-toilet $200k in spawn support every month.

If you go on a date with foids or even interact with foids ur a foid worshipper

No never. Virgin or nothing. My 4 inch penis can't compete against 90% of the world's population.

My mom told me that her financial advisor divorced recently. The foid was only about 32 years old. The foid got married in 2021 and she was divorced by 2023.

It’s over brocels, being alone is better than getting cucked by a fat-ass toilet. Remember, Kanye West has to pay his ex-toilet $200k in spawn support every month.
I absolutely agree with you. Being a normie nowadays is basicly a cuckhell and every marriage has the potentiality to become a divorcerape

I absolutely agree with you. Being a normie nowadays is basicly a cuckhell and every marriage has the potentiality to become a divorcerape
if u are a normie ur a cuck

Marriage.
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

yes, i see no problem with that
beggars can't be choosers

if u are a normie ur a cuck
You are only a cuck if you engage with a foid, which with most probability will cheat on you with Chad.

I know someone, two cousins of mine who married divorcees, i shall ask them about their experiences...but mind i am also a pajeet so you may get such kinds of answers only.

No hymen, no diamond. Marriage is a religious ceremony intended for the pure. I would fuck her though.

Yes, I would.

No

A divorced foid would compare me to her ex, as most foids tend to do (I don't know why the fuck they do that, tbh)

Given that most men are bluepilled/ white knights, her ex would probably still pine for her, and see me as competition

The low value/self esteem probably puts them in striking range, beggers can’t be choosers and I can’t really see them being much worse than any other used toilet. But no.

my hopes are shattered

Marrying a divorced foid that will cuck you with Chad or nomrie isn't something I want.