Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ever meet anyone from this forum?

F

FuckingHateMyLife

Biggest mentalcel on-site
-
And if yes, who would it be?

No.

Perhaps I'd only ever go as far as voicechatting and that's all.

It would be awkward, but why not.

Yes. I wish there were incel meetings like the ones a couple of years ago. Alot of ugly guys in that meeting, but there were also some good looking guys as well. Many fakecels and mentalcels i guess.

There used to be some incel meetings on r9k back in 2021 and they were all fuglies. What incel meetings are you referring to?
I don't remember but i think it was redditors or something. Maybe it was r9k. There was even a picture of all the incels from the meeting in a café or a restaurant. Please post it if you know what i'm referring to.

Imagine if we all met up at a restaurant or something like other clubs do lol---the other customers at the restaurant would be looking at us thinking "Golly! That's the ugliest group of people I've ever seen!" LOL

Imagine if we all met up at a restaurant or something like other clubs do lol---the other customers at the restaurant would be looking at us thinking "Golly! That's the ugliest group of people I've ever seen!" LOL
Jfl

Probably bianor and wereq

No. It's pathetic when 2 incels talking to each other irl

I wouldn't mind meeting a few select people, we would be good homies right off the bat