Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would You Feel Insulted if Someone Thought You Had an E-GF?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
To me, someone thinking that I would waste my time like this just to have a girl to talk to that I never even get to see IRL is more insulting that being viewed as a truecel freak. Better to be subhuman than an LTN simp I always say.

No, I don’t talk to women irl or online.

Yes. They are on the same level as cucks.

E gf?
Whats the point?

E girls are chad only

When I was youngER I couldn't pull an e-gf for the life of me.

I once met 2 bitches online back in 2000 after pen paling them on America Online only for the fuckable one to try to dump her fat, ugly friend on me instead.

I suppose so, but on the other hand they would be deeming me worthy of relationship status. It's like a Paradox

More embarrassed than insulted.

No I never had a gf to be gin with

To me, someone thinking that I would waste my time like this just to have a girl to talk to that I never even get to see IRL is more insulting that being viewed as a truecel freak. Better to be subhuman than an LTN simp I always say.
I remember when a woman came to incel discords, and the hardcore blackpillers suddenly became passionate to her, eventually the server became majority femcel, with some mentally ill guys