Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you flee Russia if you were a kissless virgin who might be drafted?

Would you flee Russia if you were a kissless virgin who might be drafted?

• I would flee Russia.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I would not flee Russia.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Whenever I see foid journalist interviewing males in war situations, I become upset, because those toilets have no empathy for those males faced with fighting a war against the Jewish rats of NATO.

The mass exodus is so big, that a city in Georgia (the country, not the place in the US) looks like “Little Moscow”:

View: https://youtu.be/ebSnkHxVefE

I would flee to be honest.

For example, that foid sounded patronizing when she talked about that Russian man wanting to see his daughter grow up - how hard is that to do for a toilet? :feelskek:

- Daddy is the one who has to go fight a war against NATO/ Rothschild’s private army.

I would leave the country bc i don't want to fight for a country that did nothing against my inceldom.

The only country I'd fight for is Incelistan ofc.

I would leave the country bc i don't want to fight for a country that did nothing against my inceldom.

The only country I'd fight for is Incelistan ofc.
I actually met a 30-year-old Russian business student at my old college. Now that I am a wizard, I know exactly how he feels - only I’m American.

Ich lieben Incelistan!