Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck your own mother to become Chad?

Would you fuck your own mother to become Chad?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Your mother would reluctantly accept it for your sake

I would fuck your mother to become chad

that's a weird way of saying you want to fuck your mother.

anyone who says no is retarded.

My vote is a secret.

why not, I might have a hard time to get hard though

Now? No

if i was a teen id prolly do it. I dont want to be an old chad but if i could ggo back in time to say 12/13 and fuck my mom then become chad so i could bust inside cute prime age virgins at school you bet your ass id do it in a heartbeat

I will mindfuck my mom by pouring soylent into her coffee and tell her it’s organic milk

If it would also fix my mental illness than yes. Otherwise no.

Fucking degenerate, if you voted yes.

Would be impossible for me to get/stay hard tbh

Would giga fuck my mom to become gigachad tbh

Only if it were a guarantee

It would suck and would probably scar me for the rest of my life, but i'd do it and get it over with quick.

My life would go from hell to easymode. I could actually leave my house without being insecure of my appearance. I could wear nice outfits without looking like a tryhard. I could go out and do a bunch of things I couldn't do before because of my looks. All my underlying negative beliefs would be gone. I would be born a new man. I would no longer have to struggle with addictions that I use as copes because their would be no underlying beliefs self sabotaging me from being free and happy. People would treat me like a god and I could manipulate foids into doing anything for me. I dont want to fuck them, no that pleasure would be very miniscule. I just want to mentally destroy them for revenge.

JFL if you said no. Its not like you have to rape your mother. Shes giving it up for your sake.

I don't know if I could cum, but I'd try.

These hypotheticals are ridiculous. You can just keep upping the ante and asking fucked up shit like, "would you suck a tranny's dick, if the tranny's cum had magical powers to turn you into chad?" People who voted yes to this would also probably vote yes if the question was "kill your own mother" instead. These questions are juvenile. You're not chad, and it won't matter who you fuck/kill or sacrifice to Moloch, it won't change the fact that you spawned in to reality with a subhuman avatar.

I understand: The yes voters would do anything to become chad. In a roundabout way, that's a kind of chad worship. KEK

Tbh would rather rope. I dont want to be some degenerate “chad” all I used to ask for was normal relationship out of this clown world

No, she's disgusting.

Pros outweigh cons

I would even do it just to become a normie

Tbh would rather rope. I dont want to be some degenerate “chad” all I used to ask for was normal relationship out of this clown world
Tbh I would rather just take a bullet than live having done something disgustingly wrong like this.

Again? But it didn't work last time dad.

Mab, for the chief good

No its disgusting:feelsohgod: