Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Would you get a GF with an aggressive dog?

Question

• Yes i would be together with a foid who had an aggressive dog who attacked me on command

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • No, i would remain incel

Votes: 36 72.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Lets say you got a GF who had an aggressive dog like the one in the video. Whenever she would get mad at you or disagree with you she would fetch and command her dog to attack you like in the video (it could be over very small stupid things, very random and the dog would attack like 3 times a week). Would you still be together with her?

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cjsyOfdz3OY

I would remain an incel and enjoy my peace.

yes nigga ill just pull my gun out and shoot the dog if he tries anything crazy

no i'd throw the dog out to the shelter instead.

You just know she fucks the dog.

Kill the dog.

It would basically be a "me and my wife's boyfriend" situation but with the bf replaced by a dog.

shoot the dog

no

she can fuck the dog, leave me out of it

Lets say you got a GF who had an aggressive dog like the one in the video. Whenever she would get mad at you or disagree with you she would fetch and command her dog to attack you like in the video (it could be over very small stupid things, very random and the dog would attack like 3 times a week). Would you still be together with her?

Not even laugh at the state of this oofy doofy just pity ...

No don't want to be the third wheel

dogs aren’t bullet proof

Chainsaw Man GIF by Swaps4

grape her in self defense

Would sneak poison into a raw beef patty and feed it to said dog problem solved

I would turn it into dog soup like the TRUE ricecel I am.

No I hate dog raisers.
Keep them animals outside no wonder your dog is bloodlusted and horny all the time.
Id never date a foid who stinks from dogs, those foids have the worst personalites too

I would turn it into dog soup like the TRUE ricecel I am.
How do you prepare it for eating? What parts are eatable?

There is no dog or cat or whale or human meat for sale for food where i live. i would like to taste all those four and more

The dog should of killed that nigger

i wouldve legitimately killed that dog so fast, she literally recorded evidence too, im surprised the dude didnt stomp the dog right then and there

if not, id take that fucker out to behind the barn....and im not talking bout the dog (in Fate/Grand Order)

How do you prepare it for eating? What parts are eatable?

There is no dog or cat or whale or human meat for sale for food where i live. i would like to taste all those four and more
I don't know lil nigga I'm not Chinese and I've never eaten dog

fags underestimate how easy it is to overpower dogs

how tf do people with dogs even have sex? I used to have a little terrier and he was the best friend i ever had, but he also thought he was entitled to sleep with me every night.

anyways, no OP, i would not because the dog would bite me either out of jealousy or out of a misguided attempt at defending its owner from a perceived threat.

i've never bought into the dogpill meme about women all secretly raping their pets, but based on my own experiences with owning a dog i really can't imagine how you get alone time to fuck when the dog feels entitled to exclusive cuddle-rights with its owner. dogs hate it when you go into another room and shut the door and i imagine they'd *really* hate that when you do it with a stranger and then they hear all sorts of noises coming from that room.

No, she's getting knotted by that dog on a regular basis.