Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you get married if you were Chad?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I can't understand why any chad would settle down at all just to be divorce raped once his wife finds someone who mogs him.

Yes, I've always been a romantic type and even if I know that women can't feel the same type of love as men I want to be with only one girl instead of having a harem.

Look at Hollywood, even chads get divorced

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Look at Hollywood, even chads get divorced
It's O V E R for all men, even gods such as Chad cannot keep femoids from indulging in their dirty desires.

With the death of religion there's no reason to get married. Religion was the main thing blocking degeneracy.

fuck no, in my country u only have to be in at least a serious relationship living with an fho for 6 months and she can claim half of everything you have, although those are the more extreme cases, its pretty much if you have been married for 6 months at least, she is legally allowed to claim half of everything, i know its a fucking joke.

Dont get married my fellowcels if you do escape, or GET A FUCKING PRE NUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

To any chad fakecels here, dont get married because above reasons, stay chaddy and fuck dumb ass whores 24/7

I would get married but not under western laws

Nah. I have no interest in becoming a provider or raising a family.

Even Chad grows old and loses his Chad status. His wife will then find a younger Chad and trade up. I'd get divorced as soon as I lose my hair or gain some wrinkles.

It's Over.

I won’t get married, I have personal trust issues that I need to deal with before even thinking about marriage. No way my current mind will let me trust a female right now.