Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you guys fuck a Israeli/Jewish foid, if given the chance?

Would you fuck?

• Yes

Votes: 55 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I hate Jewish wamen!!!!!!!

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
30 Best Beautiful And Hot Women In Israel Defense Forces

Israel's treatment of Palestinians is...

Girls of Israel Army Forces. Part 6 (68 pics)

Men's Corner: Israeli Defense Girls -part 2
Amazing WTF Facts: Beautiful women in Israel Defense ...

Sorry, most of the photos I could find were females serving in the army. And, yes not all Israeli women are this good looking.

Yes. Insane who wouldn't. Breeding is different often, but fucking definetely.

@kikecel thoughts?

fuck yeah man some are hot as shit

I would do it in front on @BummerDrummer

You are unlocking some bad memories from the army for me.

Why even bother asking this when every photo you posted is Stacy tier.

Like we're you seriously expecting a no?

Gorilla

If I have the blessing of my Rabbi, maybe

Jewish yes.
Israeili, I would rip out its heart and feed its corpse to pigs.

I would cum and dump, yes (with strict birth control and protection of course).

But I wouldn't breed with them because I don't want them use me to help them make more chosen ones with my gentile seed.

Last edited:
yes and then I would kill

Why even bother asking this when every photo you posted is Stacy tier.

Like we're you seriously expecting a no?

View attachment 469185
At the bottom of the pictures, I said yes, not all Israeli girls are this good looking. Alot of the photos on the Internet are cherrypicked when it comes to foids.

only if she has big booba

The vote result is yet another evidence that stormfrontcels are the vocal minority.

i'd fuck her but i wouldn't have kids as i don't want to create more kikes

The one on the left takes it to another level, I'd keep that one captive.

Absolutely
my hope would be that her father is a rich crafty jew that could give me a cushy job

i knew this mexican boy in HS his father was a rich politician down in mexico that sent him to america with his mom. Dude lived in mansion and drove the best cars. Had everything he wanted. I remember all the girls wanted to marry him and all his friends would only say positive things about him to stay in his good graces because apparently he would incite you over his house and his house was fucking epic. I never got to visit (obviously) but i did see classmates showing me pics of them inside. Looked so fun

I thought you Serbs only want to fuck foids of your own ethnic group.
Im a Gypsy born in Serbia but all Serbs i know personally and from internet dont care for the ethnicity or nationality of the girl, they dont even mind Albanian girls, Serbian girls are up nose gold digging bitches, they really think they are hottest on the planet. If its come to marriage kids usually take fathers religion.

Im a Gypsy born in Serbia but all Serbs i know personally and from internet dont care for the ethnicity or nationality of the girl, they dont even mind Albanian girls, Serbian girls are up nose gold digging bitches, they really think they are hottest on the planet. If its come to marriage kids usually take fathers religion.
But don't gypsies also marry within their group? I could imagine what a union between a gypsy and a Jew would look like.

But Balkan girls have no ethnic pride and whore for men outside their groups?

But don't gypsies also marry within their group? I could imagine what a union between a gypsy and a Jew would look like.

But Balkan girls have no ethnic pride and whore for men outside their groups?
Times have changed, someone of the same race is preferable but people take what they can. Do you think Gypsy and a Jew could conceive a Devil's spawn?:feelskek:

Balkan girls would fuck anyone out of their race but they are afraid of the judgment, they caricature their men all the time. They fetishise Western whites and Turks (tall and handsome) also bbc only blacks. When it comes to marriage first choice is Westerner, second Serbian living in some rich country and then Serbian from Serbia,

Times have changed, someone of the same race is preferable but people take what they can. Do you think Gypsy and a Jew could conceive a Devil's spawn?:feelskek:
Probably, lol. Has something like that ever been conceived?

But gypsies are still more or less very traditional. Although I do know some of them pimp out their wives, daughters and sisters into prostitution to be fucked by gorgers.
Balkan girls would fuck anyone out of their race but they are afraid of the judgment, they caricature their men all the time. They fetishise Western whites and Turks (tall and handsome) also bbc only blacks. When it comes to marriage first choice is Westerner, second Serbian living in some rich country and then Serbian from Serbia,
I see. So they're like Polish foids; that they don't really care about ethnic preservation but more like whatever Chad or Tyrone of any race they come across?

I'd fuck the shit out the foid in the middle.
The girl on the right is super cute. If she was a nice girl and into me :feelsohh: That would be a happy familly.

But reality called and she would see me as a shadow.

Last edited:
But gypsies are still more or less very traditional.
Generally are, depending where they live if they live in white neighbourhood they are more open minded, if they live in gypsy ghetto's they are very closed down and live totally separate of the whites.
Although I do know some of them pimp out their wives, daughters and sisters into prostitution to be fucked by gorgers.
Gypsies who do that are criminals and human traffickers, they live abroad and exploat orphans they also force kids to beg for money on the street. Scum of the earth.
I see. So they're like Polish foids; that they don't really care about ethnic preservation but more like whatever Chad or Tyrone of any race they come across?
Girls here are schizophrenic, they say National pride tradition and are very racist toward most ethnicities but lust for selected few. Society here is very judgemental so you cant trust them what they say. They play the traditional Serbian girl role until opportunity comes.

Imaging just enjoying the olive-mediterranean skin and spirit of Sephardics or tasting the robust milkers of an ashkenazi

Generally are, depending where they live if they live in white neighbourhood they are more open minded, if they live in gypsy ghetto's they are very closed down and live totally separate of the whites.
I see. Maybe some gypsies in Europe aren't all criminal thugs. But sometimes it's tough for them to get legal employment due to discrimination and so they turn to crime sometimes.
Gypsies who do that are criminals and human traffickers, they live abroad and exploat orphans they also force kids to beg for money on the street. Scum of the earth.
Yeah, the gypsies that are in Spain, Italy and France, but they still have ties to Romania and the rest of Southeastern Europe. Many gypsies in Western Europe still even live in shanty towns.
Girls here are schizophrenic, they say National pride tradition and are very racist toward most ethnicities but lust for selected few. Society here is very judgemental so you cant trust them what they say. They play the traditional Serbian girl role until opportunity comes.
AWALT I guess, no matter the ethnic group. Always picking the Chad of their clan and cucking her other fellow men. And if an outsider mogs even her own men, she will go after him.

When foids are exposed to Western degeneracy, no matter how conservative her culture is, she's gonna whore out and betray her people.

I see. Maybe some gypsies in Europe aren't all criminal thugs. But sometimes it's tough for them to get legal employment due to discrimination and so they turn to crime sometimes.
Most of them work with scrap metals but im not gonna sugar coat it they have sticky fingers, they steal a lot, also when they are in group they act obnoxious and loud and they can be aggressive. I never fitted in any group, be it gypsies from ghetto or regular streets or with Serbian guys.

Most of them work with scrap metals but im not gonna sugar coat it they have sticky fingers, they steal a lot, also when they are in group they act obnoxious and loud and they can be aggressive. I never fitted in any group, be it gypsies from ghetto or regular streets or with Serbian guys.
Aren't gypsies more discriminated in Europe than blacks were in America and South Africa before the 1960s?

Even in gypsy ghettos, the men there are pretty thugmaxxed and blast rap music.

Aren't gypsies more discriminated in Europe than blacks were in America and South Africa before the 1960s?
No, they have normal human rights, in some things they are even privileged. Thats if you look from legal perspective there is no systematic racism but in reality its very hard to get a normal job if you look like a gypsy, yeah there are very few educated gypsies but even they cant get a good job.

Even in gypsy ghettos, the men there are pretty thugmaxxed and blast rap music.
Its just a acting, there are gypsies who like afro american culture and there are gypsies who like middle eastern/turkish culture.

Half based. Just kill them both. You can never be sure with them :feelsmage:
If a cute jewish girl gave you interest, you would be like this before the edit timeout on your post expired:

Who are you trying to fool? :feelskek:

If a cute jewish girl gave you interest, you would be like this before the edit timeout on your post expired:
View attachment 469241

No. I'll just rape/enslave her if I Can and that'll it. My hatred for the jew is as strong if not stronger than my hate for foids.

bait question,who wouldn't?
even eunuches would fuck them hard
View attachment 469241

this
I would have a chosen one with her

Last edited:
I voted maybe because obviously there are some women out there that none of us would fuck and you're LARPing if you pretend otherwise.
Forgot

Francine Frensky and Dot Comet are Jewish lolis that I would like to have intercourse with.