Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you laugh heartily if Master swooped down your chimney and serenaded you this Xmas?

Would you laugh heartily if Master swooped down your chimney and serenaded you this Xmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would assume the CIA has finally detained and interrogated the top leaders and corpos at I.N.C.E.L., finally coming for me to finish it off. :feelsbaton:

Christmas has such good vibez of family and frenz. Too bad I have none anymore

well idk what he looks like aside from being black (i think?), so tbh i would probably shoot him thinking he's a nigger robbing my house.

I hate Christmas, because I can’t handle money being spent on me, I can never think of anything I actually want, and I hate my family. Plus it’s close to New Years a few days afterwards and my birthday in January, which means getting older. This would probably cheer me up though, just from pure absurdism. I’d offer him some alcohol/weed/cigarettes if I had any

if he did that he would likely catch me in the middle of fapping so that makes him gay

He better be .5 yard GNOME sized

well idk what he looks like aside from being black (i think?), so tbh i would probably shoot him thinking he's a nigger robbing my house.
I'm pretty sure he's a beanercel, only Fat Link is black

Christmas has such good vibez of family and frenz. Too bad I have none anymore
Christmas is white frat christian Chad holiday. Trucels and shitskin ethnics can't enjoy it. No friends no family no presents no religious group to visit

I don’t have a chimney so not sure how that wou,d be possible

Christmas is white frat christian Chad holiday. Trucels and shitskin ethnics can't enjoy it. No friends no family no presents no religious group to visit
:lul::lul::lul:
The most I enjoyed Christmas was laying a blanket while it snowed outside and was dark, and watching christmas cartoons. I’m just nostalgic for that vibe from TV. But I guess you are right. If I look at it critically, I was just staring at a box with a screen. :feelsrope:

Tfw no visit from @Master
BFE7D222 0287 49DF AE24 04029B098D2D

It would be cool but we don't have a chimney.

My nigga betta bring me some good shit sheeeeit

I would want @Master to laugh tbh. His laugh is based af

It's because you are a bluepilled normalfag
Cope, once having a family doesn’t make you bluepilled. You are delusional thinking anyone who hasn’t had your exact circumstances is somehow a normie. Jfl at the cope.

:feelshaha:

Cope, once having a family doesn’t make you bluepilled. You are delusional thinking anyone who hasn’t had your exact circumstances is somehow a normie. Jfl at the cope.
family values are cucked