Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you let a sheboon hug you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Suffering pain and luv , bullshit i just want a cute white bitch :cryfeels:

Fuck indigenous slave genes :cryfeels::reeeeee:

Hell YEAH I would. But not a fat one!

I WANT 2 FUCKING CUDDLER ALL I WAMNRT IKSW 2 FUCKINF CUDDLE WHOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE NEBER KISSED A GIRLÖ I ONLY WANT 2 CUDDKLE AASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHHHHHHHHHHHGH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

TDLR

A skinny black foid hugged me once, but she wasn't a sheboon

If she's not fat, then yeah. Any female touch will make me feel better.
Is castiza the glamorized term for lá creaturá?
A castiza is a whiter and pale mestiza, pretty much a white-passing Latina.

Hell YEAH I would. But not a fat one!
Sister. I've noticed that your reddit avatar is not wearing a hijab. When you wear a hijab, you are obeying the commands of Allah, and you can expect great rewards in return. It is Allah's protection of your natural beauty. You are too precious to be "on display" for each man to see. It is Allah's preservation of your chastity. Allah purifies your heart and mind through the hijab. Allah raises your dignity through the hijab. When a strange man looks at you, he respects you because he sees that you respect yourself. And this applies to your reddit avatar as well.

Yes, no girl around my age has ever hugged me

same but I was in middle school and it was against my will. hugging is cringy imo :feelspuke:
It was in highschool. She was drunk af and avoided me because I said that trump should be the next president

I WANT 2 FUCKING CUDDLER ALL I WAMNRT IKSW 2 FUCKINF CUDDLE WHOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE NEBER KISSED A GIRLÖ I ONLY WANT 2 CUDDKLE AASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHHHHHHHHHHHGH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Sister. I've noticed that your reddit avatar is not wearing a hijab. When you wear a hijab, you are obeying the commands of Allah, and you can expect great rewards in return. It is Allah's protection of your natural beauty. You are too precious to be "on display" for each man to see. It is Allah's preservation of your chastity. Allah purifies your heart and mind through the hijab. Allah raises your dignity through the hijab. When a strange man looks at you, he respects you because he sees that you respect yourself. And this applies to your reddit avatar as well.
Reddit is for cucks.